C H A P T E R 0 5

If you're always trying to be normal, then you'll never know how amazing you can be.

I went to the bathroom but there was no one.

I was about to leave when I heard some abnormal noises and I knew it was Olivia.

"Olivia?"

I heard a low groan from inside. I knocked on the door again.

"Olivia? You there?"

Nobody replied, instead I heard the toilet being flushed and the door cracked open. I immediately stepped back. Olivia tumbled out of the toilet.

I caught her before she could face plant herself on the floor.

"Jelly!" She shouted in my ear and I cringed at her loud voice.

"Don't shout. And my name is Julie, not Jelly."

I put her one arm around my neck and helped her out of the toilet.

"Where were you, July? I missed you a lot!" She said, clearly ignoring what I said to not shout. Her mouth reeked of alcohol and I stopped breathing for a while. "You know I played this dare and truth with Wimla. And I got this naughty dare to kiss a guy. And I enjoyyyyyyyyyyyyed it! Wimla was..."

Before she could continue, I slammed my hand on her mouth, her voice muffled by my hand.

"What did I say about not shouting?"

Instantly she stuck her gross, alcohol stained tongue out on my hand and I instantly released her mouth and her arm around me too.

She fell down, her face stamped on the toilet floor.

"Ow!" She hissed in pain as she sat up and rubbed her nose which was red. "Why did you do that, Julie?!" She yelled at me.

I sighed. "Sometimes I wish I had never met you."

She grabbed her head, not saying anything.

"Ow! My head hurts," She howled.

"Why did you drink? I told you not to. Now how are we going to get home?!" I yelled at her. She didn't say anything, still grabbing her head. She chuckled lowly at this. I glared at her head.

I hauled her up and dragged her out. The party was on in full swing. Lots of people were around, dancing and drinking. Wilma was nowhere to be seen.

"Wait!" She suddenly said. "Bobert had given me a dare," She said, putting a finger under her chin and appearing to be in deep thought.

"Bobert?" I scrunched up my eyebrows in confusion. "I think you mean Robert."

"Whateva," she suddenly perked up. "Yeah, I remember the dare. I had to ask a woman for some mother's milk," She said, looking around. She picked up an empty beer bottle and stalked away from me. I ran after her.

"Olivia! Wait up."

She went straight to a middle aged woman in an elegant party gown and tapped her shoulder. The woman turned around, annoyed at being disturbed. She was talking to her friends.

Before I could apologize, the woman started speaking. "What is it?" She snapped rudely. She looked at us up and down and I could tell that she was not very pleased at our appearance.

Olivia rested her arm on my shoulder. I hated being so small. Olivia was so tall, like a giraffe.

"Yo woman with the boob implants," she drawled and stuck out the empty bottle in front of her face. "Can I get some breast milk from you?"