C H A P T E R 6 2

Love is too beautiful to be hidden in a closet.❞

When I woke up the next day I knew something was wrong. Nothing was really out of place or something. I just really felt like the atmosphere was tense.

When I got down to the living room there were a lot of people than usual. I didn't expect to see Heather, Amelia, Olivia, Vince, Tristan, my parents and Ethan in the living room looking very grim first thing in the morning. I could feel the tension emanating from them.

Heather looked worried about something and so did everyone else.

For a second I thought that Heather told everyone about me but when everyone's eyes flickered to me and looked away without any interest, except for Ethan, I knew that I was safe.

"Hey girlfriend!" Vince said and waved at me.

I gritted my teeth as I saw Ethan silently glaring at Vince.

I strode over to him and punched the side of his shoulder.

"Were you trying to cheat on him with me?" Ethan asked.

"No no no. He doesn't know that we don't have to act anymore." I explained and then turned to Vince. "I'm not your girlfriend. We don't have to put up with the act anymore."

He pouted. "Well that sucks. I was really enjoying it."

"Shut up," I hissed at him. "Don't make this worse." I gestured to Ethan who was looking between the two of us with narrowed eyes.

Our whole conversation was quiet enough for no one to hear. I quickly caught up with the mood in the room.

"Is everything okay? Why is everyone here?" I whispered to Vince.

Everyone was sitting quietly on the couch and Ethan had a hand on Heather's shoulder. Heather looked the most anxious and that scared me because I'd never seen her like this. If Heather was acting this way, it was bound to be something big and serious.

"Haven't you checked Heather's Instagram?" He asked.

"No, why?"

He pulled out his phone from his pants pocket and opened his Instagram before giving it to me.

To say what Heather had posted surprised me would be an understatement. I didn't think anybody saw it coming, especially with the reputation that Heather previously had before she started dating Ethan, well it was fake dating but still.

"Is this true?"

"A hundred percent." Vince replied.

What Heather had posted was a normal picture of her smiling into the camera where she looked as beautiful as she looked everyday. But what had caused the uproar in the house and most possibly in the whole world was the caption.

I've decided to be brave and honest about who I am. I'm not dating Ethan. I never was. I was just making it seem like that because of my mother. I was afraid she would marry me off to a person of her choice and I felt like I wouldn't be able to stop her because she adopted me and gave me a life that I didn't deserve.

I've decided to be brave and tell the world that despite my reputation as the player, I'm actually into girls. I have been with a lot of guys but it was just because I was confused if I even liked them. I thought that maybe a certain guy wasn't my type and so it was just experimentation. I'm sorry if I hurt any of the guys.