THE BILLIONAIRE'S UNAUTHENTIC DAUGHTER (TBUD)

ABOUT

The Billionaire's Unauthentic Daughter is my first romance book on Wattpad and I'm so excited and proud of it. I believe I can write even better than this but of course if I hadn't written this book, I would've never learned so much about myself and my writing style. I hope you do enjoy it and will see the way my writing improved throughout the journey!

In Her Shoes Duology

#1 : The Billionaire's Unauthentic Daughter (standalone)

#2 : The Billionaire's Authentic Daughter (standalone) (coming soon)

•°•

Both books can be read in any order and are basically standalones and the numbering is only based upon the order in which I've written the books.

°•°

STARTED: MARCH 2017.

COMPLETED: JUNE 2020.

STARTED EDITING: 16 JUNE 2020.

COMPLETED EDITING: 29 JUNE 2020.

Despite having edited the whole book if you still find mistakes, please do point it out.

It has special brief appearances by the main characters of the book, Something Between Us which is my first book on Wattpad. You don't need to read that book for this one.

For those who came for the second epilogue of Something Between Us, it is in Chapter 47.

CAST

I'd started this book years ago and I was fairly new to Wattpad and was influenced by cliché books and their casting choices. I'm aware of the lack of diversity in this cast and I apologize for that. But to now go and change character descriptions wherever they are would be a cumbersome task so I'm sorry.

 But to now go and change character descriptions wherever they are would be a cumbersome task so I'm sorry