Chapter Three: The Saturday

Aesha's POV

I lay on my bed, staring at the huge ice snowflake stuck on my room's ceiling. I lazily took off the gray shirt I was wearing that was a couple sizes bigger, revealing my white tank top. Aaahhh. Much better.

Letting the cold chill run from my feet up to my head, I leaned back on the cold hard wall. I wore my hair down, showing the tangled strands of my straight light brown hair. I raised my hand, releasing a cold mist to cool the room. I don't need an air conditioner because was the air conditioner. After all, my initials were A.C.

I thought about yesterday when Cole almost caught me with my powers. Almost. Well if it wasn't Autumn then I would've beat the fudge out of him. If my ice powers weren't a secret to him then I would've froze his annoying little brain. I mean, why did he have to be there? Didn't he have girlfriends, guy friends and getting drunk to attend to?

How could Cylene live with him?

Cole Rogenson has always been the popular guy along with Willow. The Mr. Good Looks, the hot one, the one with dark brown hair and ash black eyes. What is wrong with people always can't get enough of him? They'd be better of praising the Purple Angels. Seriously.

I grabbed my laptop and browsed my messages. I saw one from Cylene that was sent a few minutes ago.

PurpleGuitarist: Hey you up for the mall today?

I sent a message answering her invitation:

ElsatheIceQueen: No thanks. I don't want to see your brother

PurpleGuitarist: Why not? Did something happen?

I realized my mistake of telling her that. She's going to be so suspicious and she'll kill me if she found out the bathroom incident.

ElsatheIceQueen: It just puts me in a bad mood whenever I see him. I'll go if he won't be there.

PurpleGuitarist: Okay then. How about we avoid him? We can just chillax.

I let out a sigh of relief. She didn't suspect any more.

ElsatheIceQueen: Alright. I'll invite the others.

PurpleGuitarist: K, I have to go. Meet you there in thirty minutes.

Then she logged out. I realized Brent and Kennedy were online.

ElsatheIceQueen: Hey guys.

KKKNerd: Hi there

TheBFGuy: Yo

ElsatheIceQueen: Cylene and I were wondering if you guys are free to go to Jini

KKKNerd: Yeah. I'll go.

TheBFGuy: Shore

KKKNerd: How was the party yesterday, Aesha? Did you have fun not spending your night in guilt?

TheBFGuy: What? What were you talking about?

I rolled my eyes. Brent wasn't listening at all during our conversation last night.

KKKNerd: Aesha went to yesterday's party to 'accompany' Sean and Shaelon. I was asking her how it went.

TheBFGuy: oh.