Finally (Lastie Specialie Chappie)

KENNEDY’S POV

“Okay, Cole, what the hell are you going to tell us?” I asked him. For the last few minutes, he was pacing around the living room, running his hand on his hair from time to time. While Brent, Cylene and I were sitting on the couch in their house. He looked stressed, I observed and he was thinking about something. Something important.

I took a quick glance at Brent, who was sitting beside me. Last month, we did make up and I stopped avoiding him. Though it wasn’t still like before; it wasn’t the same at all. Yeah, we talked every now and then, but I could say we were far from ‘friends’. I wished I had the guts to do it, but I just couldn’t tell him how I really feel. I’d rather suffer beign his ‘friend’.

“What is it?!” Cylene yelled. Cole bit his lip and stopped pacing.

“It’s about Aesha,” he said softly. A loud silence echoed in the room.

What was that about Aesha? Did he find her? Was she dead?

“What about her?” I asked worryingly. I should know about this. Even though everyone seemed to forget about her, she was still my best friend. I would never ever forget about her.

“I know where she is.” He said, this time, sitting across from us. I could feel Cylene tense up beside me. Though, Brent’s face was blank.

“Where is she?!” Am I the only one here who actually cares about her? Why am I the only one saying something to his words?

“In Las Vegas. She happened to find her real Mom and then now, she’s living rich,” he answered. I blinked. Two times. Three times. Aesha ran away and then became rich? Why the hell didn’t she come back?

“I talked to her while she was there,” he continued, “She said she was happy now and she didn’t want her old life distracting her. I decided to leave but I won’t let her get away.”

I cocked an eyebrow, “So what’s your plan now?”

“We’re going to Vegas,”

Without second thoughts, I said, “I’ll go!”

Cole turned to his sister, “Cy? Are you going?” His sister nodded.

“I’ll go, too.” Brent spoke up. A smile crept on Cole’s face, “The private plane’s already waiting.”

My eyes widened, “We’re going now?!”

He nodded, “Yep. I talked to your parents already and they’re letting you go. All you need is to pack now and we’ll go. We’ll meet up here in an hour.”

Well, we’re going to Vegas. We’re actually going to see Aesha.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 I looked out the plane window, as it hovered in the sky. The fluffy clouds and the bright light didn’t make me any better at all. I was nervous seeing Aesha because who knows what happened to her after all this months?

Brent sat beside me, which made me a lot more nervous. Though he took my hand and squeezed it, “Hey, stop worrying.”

His touch made my stomach flutter.

I bit my lip, “I’m just worried, that’s all. What if she’s changed? What if she wouldn’t accept us anymore as her friends?”

He smiled comfortingly, “It’s going to be okay, Ken. I’m scared of that, too, honestly, but we wouldn’t really know how she is now.”