Chapter Five: The Twins

ChapterFive: The Twins

 Aesha's POV

"Aesha, honey, you're going to be late for school!" Mom called out.

"I'm coming!" I answered. I quickly put on my fuschia shirt and my skinny jeans complete with my usual white sneakers.

I got out of the bathroom and ran down the stairs then headed to the kitchen. "What's cooking?" Sean asked, coming in the kitchen immediately with Shaelon behind him.

Mom wiped her hands on her apron. Her curly brown hair was tied up in a neat bun. She had light makeup on and she was in her work clothes. "I have to leave early today. There's a lot of work to do." She sighed.

Mom works as a bank teller and she takes over the little business Dad left us. Of course she's always busy because of all the work. She's the one who works for us, for three children and herself. When she's not around, Shaelon would cook the food. Yeah, ShaelonNot me, I can't cook. Man, I couldn't even turn on the damn stove.

One time, I realized that I didn't really get Mom's genes. We both have brown hair, but mine's lighter. She has emerald green eyes and I have hazel brown eyes. Our features are totally different, unlike Sean and Shaelon compared to her. Mom said I looked like my father.

I never remembered Dad's face...

~~~~~~~~~

I grabbed both their wrists.

"Aesha, Aesha were are you taking us?" Shaelon pleaded. I shushed her and dragged them aside.

"Aesha, what is it?!" Sean yelled.

"I want you to do something for me." I said. They exchanged looks. I have never asked them something like this. But I'm sure they can pull this off.

"What is it?" Sean said, calmer this time. These two I'm facing are a pair of troublemakers in the school. They're so close to popularity but they're disguised thieves.

I smirked. "I just need you to get.....some things."

~~~~~~~~'

I roamed around the empty gym, walking around impatiently. He has to hereI thought, Shaelon said so

I took a deep breath by the time I heard the footsteps.

"It's time." I whispered to myself.

~~~~~~~

Cole'sPOV

The sprinklers above shooted out the ice cold water on me .

Multiple hoses blasted water from different sides on me .

Aesha Camarell was sitting on the bleachers, laughing at me.

Oh good, the weirdo thought of revenge, I would've been impressed if I wasn't the one soaked in water.

She thought of revenge, and good one too.

I looked towards the door. The guys left me, probably in fright. They knew I would be pissed off with this. But I was more than pissed off.

I crashed on my knees and put my hands on the floor. My breathing came in short pants. My brown damp hair was covering my eyes with water dripping from it. My teeth were chattering uncontrollably and I was shivering. Everybody would hate an ice cold shower between Autumn and Winter.