Chapter 16 - PART TIME GUARDS

It was becoming increasingly more difficult for the family to look after their prisoner without it interfering with their own lives. They felt like prisoners themselves sometimes and that really hadn't been part of the plan at all! It became apparent over time that they really needed some help, they needed part-time guards. People who could come in as and when needed and help out with Jake's ''care''

Finding them was not as difficult as it may appear, despite the circumstances. Few people would be that likely to want to be involved in something like this and would most likely report it to the police. But they were lucky because there were two people who were only too happy to help out with looking after Jake and would do it for free as well which was even better.

The first one was a member of the family. Sir's brother and Liam's uncle Tony. Tony had always been very close to Liam and was as devastated by his death as the rest of them were. Sir had already told his brother, immediately after Jake had been convicted and given such a lenient sentence, what he would like to do to Jake to punish him correctly. Tony had been pretty much in agreement with it, but had no idea that Sir was actually going to do it for real, he thought it was just fantasy talk. Over the months since taking Jake into custody, Sir had discussed it with Tony again many times at length to carefully access his attitude and how he was likely to react if Sir told him that he was actually holding Jake prisoner for real. ''I'd like to birch the cunt to within an inch of his life and then hang him!'' Tony had said ''in fact hanging is too good for him! But yeah failing that then life without parole as they give em in the states, he deserves that!'' Sir was confident that Tony would react well if he told him and would be receptive to the idea of helping out with Jake. Tony was also a bouncer so pretty tough and that was a bonus.

The second one was Liam's best friend Ryan. Ryan and Liam had been best friends since primary school and when Liam was killed, Ryan wanted to hunt Jake down himself and dish out some retribution of his own. Ryan was a boxer and cage fighter and loved being in fights and beating people up. He was keen to get his hands on Jake. So, when the problem over who could help the family out was addressed in a family conference, Alex, who Ryan was also good friends with despite Alex being a few years older, put Ryan's name forward feeling entirely confident that Ryan would be happy to be in it.

Tony and Ryan were invited over to a meal one evening and they spent much of the evening reminiscing about Liam while flicking through photo albums. There was some wine with the meal and a few beers afterward, but Sir made sure that it was not too much as this was not the occasion to be drunk. It was far too serious for that. Tony and Ryan were filled in on the whole thing and as anticipated neither one of them had a problem with it. They hated Jake as much as the others. They were told that they needed to help out and asked if they wanted to be involved. They both said they did without hesitating and couldn't wait to meet Jake. They were both told, due to both having previously expressed desires to hurt or even kill Jake, that they would be allowed to knock the boy about a little bit to punish him if they desired, but they must not seriously hurt him, and killing him was definitely not on The two men agreed this was fair enough and that they didn't want to kill him. Life imprisonment was the best punishment

''When Can we meet him?'' Ryan asked eagerly

''Tonight if you like'' Sir replied

''Yes please'' said Tony excitedly ''Why wait eh?''

''Go and get him'' Sir instructed Alex and Danny

''Yes dad'' they replied, leaving the room

The two men sat in their chairs looking excited

''We're gonna have a lot of fun guarding him'' Ryan stated '' I think it's fucking awesome that you are keeping him here for life''

''The sentence the court gave him was a joke, I said so at the time'' said Tony

''Exactly, that's why we had to take the law into our own hands on this one'' Said Lorraine

Moments later Alex and Danny returned with Jake. Jake was a bit groggy as they had woken him up from sleeping. He was instantly surprised and alarmed by the new faces, this was the first time he had seen anyone else here. But he knew right away, by their demeanor and the filthy looks they were giving him, that they were on the family's side and not here to do Jake any favors.

Tony was the first to introduce himself. He got up, walked over to Jake, and held out a hand to shake

''I'm Tony he said, Liam's uncle, and I've wanted to meet you for a long time''

Reluctantly Jake took his hand and they shook, but when Jake tried to pull his arm away he found that Tony had a firm grip on it and would not let go. He stood staring at Jake as his grip tightened. Jake grimaced in pain ''Please, you're hurting my arm'' he said

''I know I am'' Tony replied with a sadistic grin. He suddenly threw Jake against the wall and pinned him tightly to the wall, pushing his face against it. He twisted his arm up his back. Jake screamed in pain

''After what you did to my nephew you're lucky I don't break your arm'' he snarled in Jake's ear.

''Come on Tone, between the two of us we can give the cunt a wedgie too!'' Said Ryan with a grin. He got out of his seat and walked over to join Tony. Together they lifted Jake up off the ground by his boxers and held him in the air. He screamed, and they laughed sadistically.

Sir and the others looked most pleased with how the two men were handling Jake, this was just perfect and exactly what they wanted from their guards. Chloe was absent that night. If she had been there she would have been upset to see Tony and Ryan hurting Jake. She and Jake had continued to get on well and were very fond of each other.