Confrontations

So before I went to upload I saw how many reads I've gotten since looking yesturday and all I have to say is that I love all of you very much!! It made my day so much better to see that people are reading! ^_^ I just hope you like it! 
PLEASE LEAVE COMMENTS!

            ***

“Hurry up! We’re losing him,” Ron whispered, he was determined to capture Draco in the act of something bad enough that he would look like a hero to Hermione.

            Harry let out an exasperated sigh and hurried his pace, “we have the map you know? And we know where the room of requirement is.”

            Ahead Draco was strolling the halls occasionally stopping by a painting and continuing, when they came to the room of requirement they waited for Draco to make the door appear and slipped inside right behind him. The room was filled completely with mirrors and a single wooden framed mirror stood in the middle, Ron and Harry moved to the side as Draco sat down in front of the mirror.

            “Ron, I don’t think we should be here anymore,” Harry whispered urgently.

            Ron began nodding slowly when he heard Draco sigh, “we’re stuck now.”

            Harry nodded, “I told you.”

            Ron’s ears began to turn red, “I worry about Hermione so shut it.”

            They watched Draco silently as he began practicing random spells, then out of nowhere a spell was sent right over their heads and Draco stood smirking in their direction.

            “Do you really think I’m that thick?” Draco called to them, both boys froze in utter fear as Draco began to slowly advance towards them. “Well? Show yourselves! Don’t hide behind your little cloak Potter and Weasley! I saw your feet reflected in a suit of armor we passed earlier.”

            Harry and Ron looked at each other, they knew exactly when he was talking about. They had tripped up and both fell but neither believed that any body part had been revealed so they kept following Draco and now they were trapped.

            Draco began to laugh manically, “I told you to show yourselves!” and he rushed at the two and pulled the cloak from them, when both were revealed Draco stood holding the cloak triumphantly—a smirk formed on his face. “well, well, well… if it isn’t the weasel and the pot? Why are you trailing me?”

            Harry looked at Ron before speaking, “we wanted to know if you were up to anything that would hurt Hermione.”

            Draco frowned, “I’m not going to hurt Hermione.”

            Ron stepped back, the fact that a Malfoy would use Hermione’s first name and not her last was shocking. “why should we believe you?”

            Harry put a hand on his arm, “Ron just leave it. Let’s go see Hermione.”

            Ron shook his head, “no, why should I believe the guy who let death eaters in our castle and pretty much gave fuel the war that cost a lot of lives?”

            Harry saw Draco’s fist clench and he restrained Ron even more, “because he’s been locked in a room with Hermione for five months now. That’s why, now let’s go!”

            Ron stayed his ground, glaring back at a fuming Draco, Harry knew this wouldn’t end peacefully so he tried to pull Ron along with him. “that doesn’t mean anything, this git will hurt her at some point” finally Ron let Harry pull him away but then Draco called after them, making them both stop in their tracks.