The Baby arrived

SO thank you for all the reads, you guys are amazing!! keep it coming along with the votes and comments, they make me smile and super happy! ^_^ 

Screaming, that’s what Hermione woke up to the next morning as she jumped from her bed and looked over at Ginny.

            “Ginny! What’s wrong?” Hermione gasped as she tried to calm down her young friend.

            Ginny groaned in pain, “oh nothing….just having a picnic over here you see?”

            Hermione laughed slightly and helped her friend out of bed, “come on let’s get you to St. Mungos.”

            Ginny nodded slightly as she cringed in pain, “take me and then come back for everyone else.”

            Hermione nodded as she guided Ginny down the stairs, she looked around not knowing exactly how to get Ginny to the hospital safely so she took the only option that made sense. They stepped into the fireplace and soon Hermione and Ginny were taken to the hospital and Ginny was escorted to a room while Hermione went back to the burrow.

            Grabbing a pot and a ladle Hermione decided that the best way to wake everyone was by running up and down the stairs making a bunch of noise.

            “Bloody hell Hermione! What do you think you’re doing?” Fred yelled as he came out of his room yawning and glaring at her.

            Hermione stopped and glared back, “Ginny is having the baby now hurry up!”

            Fred’s eyes grew bigger and he grabbed his jacket and ran up the stairs, within three minutes the whole family—aside from Percy, Charlie, and Ron—were awake and running down the stairs in order to get to the hospital.          

Together they were directed to Ginnys room, when they entered Ginny looked slightly pale and scared. Harry rushed to her side and held her hand as Hermione held the other hand, both of them worked on soothing Ginny as the delivery progressed. After what seemed to be ages, Ginny was finally calm and cradling a baby boy with emerald eyes and light hair, the two slept soundlessly as Harry sat in a chair at the edge of the bed.
            “He’s beautiful,” Hermione whispered to Harry.

            Harry nodded as he rubbed his eyes, “looks just like her. I just can’t believe it you know?”

            Hermione smiled and nodded, soon after the door to the small room opened quietly and Draco Malfoy stepped forward. “How’s everyone doing?”

            Harry smiled, “everything’s great! Ginny’s fine and James Potter is healthy and sleeping silently.”

            Draco smiled and congratulated Harry, “I have a present for you three.”

            Harry raised an eyebrow as he pulled a chair for Draco from a corner, “go on.”

            Draco handed Harry a key, “I have a nice quiet home that overlooks the ocean. An entire month there would do you good.”

            Harry looked at the key and shook his head, “I can’t accept this Draco!”

            Draco shrugged, “it needs to be used and I have no one to use it with so you should use it for a bit.” Draco made sure to catch Hermione’s eye at the last bit of his words and it worked, Hermione blushed and looked away while Draco smirked.

            Harry rubbed his neck, “what’ll we do about James?”

            “I’ll watch him,” Hermione interjected.

            Harry looked doubtful as he considered this, “James should be around us for a while before we take any trips…”

            “I didn’t say the offer expires, just please accept it.”

            Harry gave a small smile and nodded, “sure. Thank you Draco.”

            Draco smiled, “when James wakes up can I hold him?”

            “If Ginny lets you, before they fell asleep Ginny barely let me hold him.”

            An hour later Ginny was awake and smiling around the room, she cradled James before handing him over to Draco, who seemed taken with Draco’s long stringy hair.

            “How is she?” a voice called from the door.

            Everyone froze as Ron stood standing in the doorway panting slightly—as if he had run a certain distance. As Ron took in the room, he glared at Draco who stood frozen holding James who seemed to be trying to pull Draco’s hair; Hermione took a step in front of Draco and James and Ron notice her hand flick to her pocket where he knew  her wand was concealed.

            Harry coughed before answering, “everyone’s fine Ron.”

            Ron nodded and stood straighter, “can I hold my nephew?”

            Harry looked over at Draco who handed James over to him, Ron walked towards Harry who held out James, cradling his head and body. Ron took him and held his nephew, a smile tugging at the corners of his mouth. Everyone watched as Ron sat and held the baby, Hermione was expecting Ron to throw a fit that Draco had held James but it didn’t seem as if Ron cared much-except that he sent glares in Draco's direction. Ginny smiled as Ron handed James over at last, together the two sat in the bed cooing over James who had begun to fall asleep again.

~*~*~

Sorry its short! but I have my reasons don't worry. So just for fun I entered this in the Watty awards, with all the reads I've gotten (THANK YOU BTW) I figured it be cool. SO here's what you have to do to get another upload, vote....I think....five votes is good enough to start with (reasonable as well). ALSO I still want a little bit more reads for my Riley story so PLEASE HELP if you can!! (There will be a great award. TRUST ME!!)