Wedding Day

I would just like to dedicate this story to: EVERYONE! especially idamariekaas and AlwaysDramione :) thank you so much for reading and voting, please comment! There is only ONE MORE chapter left....and I swear it'll be great and you'll all love it! (if not...then I've wasted your time.) 

Please enjoy!

Six Months Later****

            Red and blue flowers were draped at the end of every aisle as a red carpet led the way to the front of the tent. At the front of the rows of chairs stood a raised platform in which the couple would soon stand on as they recited their vows, every seat would be filled and the sun would shine over head as the day wore on. The groom paced the tent nervously as he watched guests fill in the seats, his dark green dress robes billowed as he walked nervously. As guests filled in the seats he saw that the one section of the aisle was much more packed than the other, it made sense since he didn’t have many people in his life but he thought a few people would sit on his side. He saw Fred and George who gave me a smile and nod of their heads, Draco returned the gesture as he continued to pace.

            As the groom paced the best man approached and gave him a warm smile,

            “Everything will be alright,” was all Harry said as he tried to calm Draco. “I checked on Hermione and she’s perfectly fine.”

            Draco nodded and gave a slight smile, “thanks Potter.”

            Harry nodded and turned to face the entrance where people appeared from, “what’re friends for mate?”

            Draco straightened his tie for the fifth time this morning and sighed, “I can’t do this.”

            “You can, just don’t think about it.”

            Draco turned to Harry nervously, “how did you manage it?”

            Harry shrugged and smiled as he thought back to his own wedding day, “I love Ginny and the wedding was easy when I was able to see what I’d be gaining. It also helped to see her walking down the aisle, when I saw her I just knew that everything would be alright.”

            Draco let out a breath and sighed, “I don’t know how I feel about this.”

            “You love her right?”

            Draco nodded confidently, “I know I do.”

            Harry smiled, “you have nothing to fear my friend.”

            “Nothing to fear…nothing to fear…” Draco began to pace again as he recited this, he noticed more people crowding into the tent and as he watched the last few seats fill he knew that the ceremony was going to start soon. When music filled the tent he knew it was time and sure enough he saw Ginny walking down the aisle in a green dress that matched the color of his own robes. Slowly each of the guests began to stand as Hermione Granger walked down the aisle.

            Draco watched as Hermione slowly walked towards him, her hair was in a bun with a few strands that were left curled to frame her face. The white dress grazed the floor as it flowed out around her, Hermione gave Draco a dazzling smile as she got closer. As the ceremony began Draco realized that he wouldn’t be alone anymore, he finally had someone that he would be able to confide in and hold from then on out. Draco had never felt so happy as he smiled down at Hermione throughout the ceremony, as they were announced husband and wife Draco kissed Hermione lightly before walking through the tent to start his new life.

            “Congratulations mate,” the Weasley twins chorused as they walked up to Draco at the reception.

            “Thanks…” Draco smiled.

            George clapped his shoulder and gave him a stern look, “we know you’ll take care of Hermione…but just in case, remember what we did to Umbridge. We’d gladly repeat that,” George smiled at the end while Fred nodded beside him.

            “Plus we’d hate to lose our latest business partner,” Fred joked lightly. Since the twins had bought a shop in Hogsmeade that was right next to Hermione’s, Hermione and the boys had decided to combine their stores about six months ago and as of late it was second best idea Fred and George Weasley had ever had. The first being to open a joke shop in the first place.

            “I promise nothing will happen to her,” Draco held up his hands as he shook his head. He vividly remembered what happened to Dolores Umbridge in their fifth year, he felt a shiver go down his spine as he thought about this.

            The twins grinned and nodded, “and obviously we’ll know if you’re lying…seeing as our shops are connected now,” Fred added.

            Draco laughed, “I swear Hermione will always be happy and loved with me.”

            The twins nodded and Draco saw a glint in their eyes, if it was a good thing or not he didn’t know because at that moment Ginny ran over and pulled him onto the dance floor where they began to dance while Harry danced with Hermione. Catching Hermione’s eye Draco mouthed ‘I love you’ and Hermione mouthed it back, Draco’s heart fluttered as he looked into her beautiful brown eyes. At that moment Draco knew that he had gotten his second chance, he had fallen for a fabulous girl and he would never let her go so long as he could help it.

            Draco had finally gotten his second chance.