Epilogue

Well...here it is, the last chapter of Second Chances. ='( 

Please enjoy, comment and vote. thank you all for reading it! 

I'd like to dedicate this story to: (specifically) AlwaysDramione and idamariekass :)

I really dedicate this story to everyone who's voted, read, and commented (if it weren't for any of you I wouldn't have continued to update this story!) If I could dedicate this story to every single fan I have I totally would :) 

~*~*~*~

“Congratulations everyone, from this day on you are all officially aurors,” a rather tall brunet spoke to the thirty people standing around in the small room. Draco smirked to himself as he held his plaque in his hand and walked to his desk where a small present sat awaiting him.

            “What’s this?” Draco mused as he sat down in his chair.

            “Don’t know,” Harry shrugged as he looked up.

            Draco took the lid off the box and found all of his favorite sweets: sugar quills, ice mice, fizzing whizzbees, and chocolate frogs. He looked up at Harry who had a smirk on his face, “thanks mate.”

            Harry shrugged, “you’re finally an auror, how’s it feel?”

            “It hasn’t hit me yet, all I can think of is no more ruddy paper work,” Draco laughed.

            Harry smiled as he signed his name on a memo and reclined in his chair, “come over tonight. You and Hermione.”

            “Sure, I’ll send her an owl,” Draco shrugged. “Also, thank you Potter. For getting the office to let me do the training, if it weren’t for you I’d doubt I’d even be able to set for in this place let alone become and auror.”

            Harry snorted and nodded, “too right you are mate. But people know you’ve changed, you’re not like your father and I think people are finally starting to see that.”

            Draco’s fists clenched at the mention of his father, although he was glad the ruddy arse was gone he still felt a pain in his chest whenever his family was mentioned. No one realized that until he had gotten the chance to return to Hogwarts as head boy, that he was all alone, both of his parents were dead and he didn’t have many friends who made it out of the war either alive or free before getting taken to Azkaban.

            “Well thank you Potter,” Draco gave a small smile as he filed away reports and memos until four.

            When four hit Draco jumped out of his chair, waved goodbye to Harry and apparated to Hogsmeade where he walked down the streets until he found the only shop that was bigger than then Three Broom Sticks. Draco opened the door and heard the familiar ring of the bell, George was leaning against the counter engrossed in a book as he approached.

            “Hermione is already gone for the day mate,” George said without looking up at him. “She said meet her at Harry’s, if that means anything to you.”

            Draco nodded, “oh. Alright then, thanks I suppose.”

            “See you later Draco,” George looked up and smiled at him.

            Draco nodded as he walked out of the shop and apparated home, the lights were all off as he moved towards the kitchen. There was a note from Hermione on the counter saying she was already at Harry’s with Emily and Austin, their two children, Draco groaned before apparating another time just to find his wife.