Chapter 33: Possessive Type Of Guy

Chapter 33
Possessive Type Of Guy

The way my boyfriend stares at Dustin, as if he wants to wrap his big hands around Dustin and kill him mercilessly, is kind of sexy. No, it is sexy. Dustin is getting uncomfortable with the way Dale is staring at him like he's a convicted criminal.

Dale insisted to come with me, knowing that I would like to have a word with Dustin. He insisted since he's my boyfriend, he should be there with me. That's plain ridiculous – Dale is possessive of me, and I feel loved.

My boyfriend has set rules. One, I'm not allowed to smile, or make any skin contact with him (kisses on the cheeks and lips are not allowed, especially the latter), which I told him would be impossible since Dustin is a happy person, he'll smile at me and it's very rude of me to not smile back. Of course, he insisted, stated that I should not do it as much as possible. He's serious. Second, I'm not allowed to initiate anything – from talking to hugging, or kissing. Third, he should be there throughout the conversation. Fourth, he gets to punch Dustin if he gets pissed, or if Dustin says something he shouldn't even say in the first place, like confessing his love for me, or threatening him about snatching me back. Fifth, whatever he says, goes. I agreed with the rules, except the first one and the last one. We had a staring contest. In the end, I won and he lost.

After that, we made our way here at the Garden of Luck as this will be the most appropriate place to talk about emotions and such. The back of the place, which we're in, is always secluded and only a few students walk or stay here. We made sure that we're the only ones staying here.

Dustin is looking good today – his already-long blonde hair is brushed up to the side slightly, giving him a boy-next-door look, and if he were straight, girls would line up on him, and since he's gay, boys are definitely lining up on him. He may not tell me that, but I'm sure of it. His uniform, just like mine, is ironed well, his pants as well. Dustin is handsome, and almost perfect, and I wonder, why hadn't he come in my life earlier than Dale? But then I shake the thought away, push it out of the window. Thinking like that makes me that I'm cheating on Dale, which I will never do. Dale is the one I love. Was. Is. Will always be.

"Hi," he breathes out after staring at me for a very long time. Beside me, my boyfriend scoffs, clearly not amused. Dale is showing how much he doesn't like Dustin. Dustin, though uncomfortable, shoots him a glare. If Dustin were to rant, he'd probably say mean things – that involves me – to Dale. And Dale will be consumed with guilt. "So how are you doing?"

Dale beats me from answering. "He's doing fine." I open my mouth, but no words come out, only to shut it close. I feel dumb. I give my boyfriend a look that says Stop it! but knowing Dale, he's going to ignore me. "And he's happy." But Dustin ignores him.

Of course he wants me to answer, since the question is directly asked to me. Dale feels offended, glares at Dustin – there's so much jealousy swimming in his eyes. I can't blame him, though. Dustin has been comforting me ever since this whole Dale-thing happened. My world mostly revolved around Dale that I barely took care of myself. But Dustin was the one who kept me from going insane. "I'm okay, thanks to you." Ignoring his rules playing inside my head like a broken, I'm the one to initiate the contact – I hug Dustin, as tight as I can, wrapping my arms around his waist, feeling the erratic beat of his heart. He seems shocked, as well as my boyfriend. Dustin is about to wrap his arms around me when Dale steps up, unwrapping my arms around Dale.

"Okay, that's enough, that's enough." My idiot of a boyfriend says, giving Dustin a death glare. If he were Cyclops from the X-Men, Dustin would have been turned into ashes by now. "Too much skin-to-skin contact, too much emotion, let's not include that. Dustin, you better not be enjoying the arms of my boyfriend around you or I swear I'll kill you with my bare hands."