Chapter One

Ashleigh's point of view-

"Hello?? Is anyone there??" I say while slowly walking around the darkness.
"I'm coming baby." I hear someone say from behind in a creepy voice.
"Wh-who's there??" I asked in a terrified voice.
"It's all your fault she's dead."
At this point I realized it was my father.
"I didn't it wasn't me I never meant to!" I spat out before my dad could say anything else.
"I'm not mental I saw what happened, you came out and your mother died instantly," I heard him say from behind, "now it's your turn!"

"AHHHHH!!!" I quickly sat up with tears streaming down my face. My door flings open and Matt comes running in, he sits down next to me and pulls me into his arms. I dig my head into his chest,
"I didn't mean to kill mum I promise! I never wanted her dead!"
"Shh shh, don't listen to these thoughts Ash, you were too young of course you didn't mean to, in fact you didn't it was just bad timing." Matt says as he strokes my hair.

By this time Mitch and Jerome had run into my room as well,
"The dreams again ayy?" Jerome asked.
Matt gave them the hint that now wasn't the time and they left.

"I'm sorry Matt I didn't mean to take mum from you."
"Shh shh don't worry it wasn't you"
As I continue to sob away into Mattie's chest he starts to talk to me,
"You know I'm here for you anytime you need me lil sis."
"I know Mattie," I answer as I sob.

"MATT SOME GIRL IS HERE LOOKING FOR YOU!" we hear Mitch scream from downstairs.
Matt sits me back on my bed and explains he would be back in a second.
I lay back in my bed trying not to freak out, it was just a dream I'm all okay now. Oh hurry up Mattie I need your comforting voice...

Matt walks into my room with a sad look on his face.
"What happened Mattie?!"
"Oh nothing let’s just take care of you"
He's the best brother ever, even though there was something horribly wrong he chose to ignore his feelings and take care of me. He carried me bridal style down the stairs and into the lounge room.

"Although I'm not overly fond of you wearing really short shorts around the guys, I just want to look after you now."