Chapter Thirty-Nine

Ashleigh's Point of View-

As the girls walked in the door I noticed that one of them looked at Mitch, not just look she looked at him with those eyes, those eyes of love... This is not allowed to continue.. If it does some bones will break! After everyone had walked upstairs Mitch and I followed after them. We walked into Mitch’s old room, their new room. We had moved two of the single beds into the room so they wouldn't have to share.
"So this is your room" Matt said to Erin and Emma.
"Thank you very much" Erin said with a smile on her face.
"So how long do you expect to be staying here?" I questioned.
"Umm, I think we will stay for a month or two" Emma answered. I still could not figure out which of the two had looked at Mitch, I'll just have to wait until I see the face again. We all left the two new girls to get settled in and went downstairs to the living room. I could tell that both Jerome and Matt had a crush on one or the other of the new girls. We sat down, I sat next to Mitch and Matt and Jerome sat on the other sofa.
"So which one of the girls do you like Jerome?" Mitch winked at Jerome.
"Ummm... Emma.." He blushed.
"Aww cute" I giggled. We sat on the sofas in silence, no one said a word, I guess everyone was thinking but me.. I looked up at Mitch, his face is so adorable. I remember when I first met him, this being the first thing I noticed. He's just so perfect. Mitch looked down at me and smiled. I pecked him on the lips then rested my head on his shoulder.
"I think I've finished unpacking" Erin came down the stairs and saw us in the living room.
"Come join us over here" Jerome said. Erin came and sat down next to me, I sat up so I could get to know her, as this was the first time I had a female roommate. Not that I didn't enjoy male roommates but this was just a nice change, as I have never actually had a girlfriend.
"So, how did you and Matt meet?" I questioned Erin.
"My brother went to school with him and I used to talk to him a lot when he was over" She answered as she turned to look at me, "What I want to know is how such a cute couple like you two got together"
"Oh you noticed" I laughed, "long story short, matt and Mitch have been friends for a long time and Mitch moved in and eventually, it just happened"
She smiled and looked at him, "You guys are really cute together, I was just guessing that you were a thing" she laughed. By this time Emma had made her way down to join us. I had stopped talking to Erin and had looked at Emma now, I believe she is the one that looked at Mitch funny.
"So Emma, have you and Erin been friends for long?" I asked.
"Oh yes, we have been friends since the beginning of high school" she laughed, surprisingly she hadn't looked at Mitch once. After a while I decided that the new roommates called for a homemade meal. Even though I am not good at cooking I decided to give it a try. I walked into the Kitchen and looked in my cooking for dummies book the boys got me last Christmas. I picked out one of the recipes and began to cook. Half way through cooking Jerome walked in,
"Mmmm I thought I smelt food" He said as I laughed, "oh and you’re using the present we got you"
"Well I thought it was the least I could do for the new girls, cook them their first and only homemade meal" As I said this Jerome broke down into a fit of laughter, which even made me laugh.

Once I had finished cooking Jerome helped me plate up and take it to the dining room. We sat down and called the others for food, Jerome had already started when the others were walking in.
"Oh this smells amazing babe" Mitch commented.
"And looks amazing" Matt added. Everyone sat and began to eat. To my surprise everyone enjoyed it.