Chapter Fourteen

Ashleigh's point of view-

I woke up to the smell of something good and someone sitting at the edge my bed. I was still half asleep so I couldn't tell who it was.
"Good morning" I said hoping I would tell by the voice.
"Morning baby gurl"
Yep it was Mitch, wait how is he in my room alone...
"What happened to Matt?!" Did I really just say that out loud?!
"I sent him to do son errands with Jerome so we would have time alone" he explained whilst laughing.

Mitch walked around to me and handed me a plate of food.
"I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU!!!" I then pecked him on the lips and scoffed down the food. After I had finished all the food I had a shower and got into my light blue crop top and denim short shorts. I straightened my hair and threw on a tiny amount of makeup.

As I walked back into my bedroom Mitch came up behind me and grabbed my waist. He then kissed the back of my head. I spun around and connected our lips,
"I love you so much Ash"
"I love you even more Mitch"
After a while we walked downstairs together and got some popcorn to watch grownups two together. This time I was determined to stay awake. I think Mitch wanted it that way as well... I cuddled up to him and every now and then we would kiss.
"Love you Mitch" I whispered.
He looked down at me, "Love you too baby gurl" he whispered back, then I giggled and blushed.