Chapter Thirty-Five

Matt's point of view-

It was Mitch's shift to sit with Ash. After about a month we decided it was better that way. For the first month none of us were going home, just all sitting with Ash, hoping for her to wake up. I still don't know how Mitch is alive, he won't tell us. Maybe he'll tell us when Ash is back. I don't know all I want is for us all to be back again. Jason isn't happy that Mitch is back he knows that Ash is just gonna run off with Mitch. Hopefully he will understand though. I was sitting on the couch when the door opened. It couldn't be Mitch his shift wasn't over for another half hour. I turned around to see Ash?!

I jumped off of the couch and ran over to her. I wrapped my arms around her and began to cry,
"I thought you were dead.." I said sobbing.
"Ow Matt..." she said in pain. I quickly let go of her remembering the scar,
"I-I'm sorry.."
"No it's fine.." Jerome and Jason came running down the stairs but of course Jerome got to Ash first. Being smarter he wrapped his arms around her but away from her chest,
"Why'd you leave me?!" a tear rolled down his face.
"I-I thought Mitch was dead.."
"What am I to you Ash?! WE ARE SUPPOSED TO BE TOGETHER!" Jason screamed at Ash.
"Now is not the time for this!" I said pushing Jason against the wall. He sighed and when I let go of his shirt, he walked away. I looked over at Ash's face, she was shocked and horrified about what Jason had just done..