Chapter Thirteen

Matt's point of view-

Jerome and I didn't feel like staying at home for dinner so we went out to a restaurant instead. I'm leaving a lot of trust in Mitch right now, I'm not sure if I should have.
"I sure hope Ash is okay..." I tell Jerome.
"Dood relax we left the house so you would stop worrying! Please don't worry about it" he explained.

We were having an amazing night and just having a few good laughs when I hear my phone ring,
"Hey budday, what's up?"
"Matt we need you back here like now!"
I started to worry, "Why?! What happened?! What did you do to her?!"
"No no no, Matt you've got it all wrong, she fell asleep and needs to see you to make sure you’re okay."
"Ok we'll be right there!" I say as I hang up.

"Jerome we have to leave now! Ash is in trouble!"

Jerome jumps in the car and buckles up and we drive as fast as we can to get to Ash. We pulled up out the front of the house and I unbuckled and ran inside. I ran as fast as I could upstairs and found Mitch and Ash in her bedroom. I ran up to Ash and hugged her, she was shaken up so much.
"D-dad killed you, and I t-tried looking for you but I couldn't find you..." She then continued to cry and scream. I turned around and asked Mitch to leave the room. I turned back to ash.
"Dad can't get to you anymore and if he does you have three strong men here to protect to you" she looked up at the thought of this but was still obviously shaken up. I sat next to her and ran my fingers through her hair and talked to her until she was fast asleep. I put her head down on a pillow and put her covers on top of her. I kissed her forehead and went to bed as well.