Chapter 3

(May include House of Hades spoilers!)

Annabeth POV

We finally finish picking up. There's no longer a single stray feather in sight. Satisfied, I sit on my bed, before realizing I'm still in my PJ's.

Percy must have noticed too because next thing I new he said "You're still wearing rainbow owls," smiling at me he traces the outline of one of the owls with the tip of his finger.

"I know," I throw a pillow at him. Unfortunately, the side of it was open, and more feathers spilled out. Percy leans down to pick it up, but gets a pillow (one that is thankfully not open) in the face instead.

"I'll pick that up myself Seaweed Brain. You leave the room so I'm not wearing rainbow owls," I tell him.

Giggling at me, which by the way guys should definitely not do, Percy quickly left the cabin.

"And shut the door dufus brain!" I yell after him, knowing very well that a sentence can't start with the world 'and'. But, oh well. At least Athena didn't hear me.

I quickly get dressed into a tye-dyed sea-green t-shirt, my favorite color, and some old jeans. I put my hair up into a pony tail, clean up the last few feathers, and leave the room.

The bright sunlight blinds me. Ever since falling into Tartarus (already a year ago), the sun still feels like looking into a big fireball. The stars also blind me.

Tartarus. The quest. The seven demigods. I try not to remember those things, but they are part of me now. A horrible part,but a part.

After finally defeating Gaea, we looked around to see Piper crying. It turned out, Jason had died. He used up to much power with Percy creating the storm that defeated Gaea. Leo and Percy's face had turned gray. I could tell they felt as if it was their faults. But I knew it wasn't.

After that, Zeus called us to Olympus. He wanted to discuss our rewards.

The first one he called to choose the reward was Jason. He didn't know he died. We had to tell him.

His face had lost some of it's color, but he continued.

Leo was next. He asked for Calypso to be freed. They freed her. Now they live together happily in the Big House.

Next was Piper. She begged for Jason to come back to life, because Nico told her it was very possible that the gods wouldn't refuse her plea. They didn't refuse her plea. They said he would appear at his home in a week.

A week later he appeared in Zeus's cabin at Camp Half-Blood.

Percy's name was called next. He asked for eternal peace with the Romans. The gods said they'd do their best.

Next was Hazel. Hazel asked for her curse to be released. They agreed.

Next was Frank. Frank asked for permission to marry Hazel, which was very sweet.

Nico was next. He asked for people to accept him for who he was. We all swore on the River Styx. It turns out he used to have a crush on Percy.

Finally I was last. I asked for all the people who died trying to defeat Gaea be in Elysium. Zeus looked me in the eye coldly and agreed.

A part of me I can never forget.

"Percy!" I scream. He's gone. Not outside my cabin.

"What could have that Seaweed Brain gotten himself into?" I marvel.

Suddenly I hear a loud blood curling scream, a rather boyish- Percy!!!!

***********************************

A/N Sorry for that cliffhanger! I'm evil!

Dedicated to katfood456!

***********************************

Edited by @RavenDraeving