Chapter 15

(STILL 5 years later)

Thlia gazed at my face. "WHAT HAPPENED?" she shrieked.

 I winced. "Thalia..." I whispered. I wanted to talk to her, just her. I didn't want the other huntresses to know. I would lose my friends for choosing love.

"YOUR FACE!YOU! YOU ARE LIKE.... 5 YEARS OLDER THEN THE last TIme I SAW YOU!"

Too late.

"Thalia," I whispered. "percy's alive."

"What?" she stared at me in shock.

"Can... I talk to you?"

She pulled me away to the nearby tree and sat me down. "Well?" she insisted.

As I realyed what happened, her face turned into lots of emotions. Thankfully, disappointment wasn't one of them. But sadness was.

"So he's alive..." THalia mumbled. "But-I'm confused. Why would he yell it's a trap at the end?"

"Maybe... he htought I was leading him into a trap. Or maybe he thought that you guys were a trap." I thought. "Or maybe what he was telling me about what the gods did. That it was a trap..."

We shook our heads. It was so confusing.

"My gods... I love him Thalia. I need him back." I cried.

"I know," she reassured me. "We'll talk to Artemis."

"Oh great!" I moan. "She'll hate that I choose Percy over her!"

"All will be fine." Thalia reassured me.

It was. In fact, when we told Artemis what happened, she sighed. Then she smiled, and mumbled "Oh, well, I knew the time  would come." Then louder, she said "So, my dear not huntress, where are you heading?"

"To find Percy!" I said confidently.

"And where are you going to look?" she asked.

"oh." Not so confident after all.

Artemis waited for my answer.

"I'll... I'll go back to Camp Half-Blood," I decided. Thalia gasped. Artemis smirked. That was obviously not the answer she was expecting.

"Annabeth, but Zeus wants you dead!" protested Thalia, but I shook my head.

"Don't worry! I'll be in disguise. I just need to talk to Nico." I pleaded.

Finally, I won the staring contest.

I walked over to Sophie, who was the disguise expert. She quickly did me up, and when I looked in the mirror, I saw something not me. I mean, I don't have black hair or green eyes.

I hugged Sophie. "thanks," I whispered. "you are a miracle worker!"

Right before I left, Thalia kissed me on the cheek. "Good luck," she whispered. "Be careful."

I gave her a nod, then left, with Thalia sadly gazing after me.

~~~

I JUST WATCHED LES MISERABLES ON BROADWAY LAST MIGHT! IT WAS BEAUTIFUL!

I had half in mind to make Thalia sing to Annabeth "little you know, little you see."

Les miz fans out there?

~Bethy