Chapter 4-House Hunting

I'm not bothered by you...I belong to you...

TMZ: Actor and singer Jared Leto and his girlfriend singer Anka Donnell have been spotted yesterday in Los Angeles house hunting. After the wedding fiasco a month and a half ago the two have been very coy regarding sharing information regarding their private lives.

Despite the fact that they still haven't tied the knot, the two started looking for houses in the Hollywood Hills. We don't know what made them think about that change, but there is something going on. Anka has declared several times in interviews that Ireland was 'home' to her, but we are guessing Jared changed her mind in that aspect.

The pair looked more in love than always, showing everyone that despite the fact they didn't get married the love is still going strong. Jared Leto has wrapped up his Andy Warhol biopic and is doing press releases for the Batman movie as well as the Harley Quinn movie in which he played the Joker, while Anka has wrapped up her world tour and is looking forward to festival season.

A close source to the couple is claiming that are major changes going on in their lives and that Jared decided to take a long hiatus from the spotlight. So far the rumor hasn't been confirmed.

***

VyRT

ShannonGurl: did you guys see the news? Jared taking a break?! Will the band split?

LizaEcheGirl: highly unlikely.just a rumor no one has confirmed that.i won't believe until I hear it from Jared.

ShannonGurl: I'm happy him and Anka are happy.but also I hate her a bit. She can't take the band away from us!

PrincessSparkle: anka can do whatever she wants.no one owns any of them. I'm happy if they do that.its not like they signed a contract with us.

LizaEcheGirl: yeah, they have other things to focus on.they aren't getting any younger.it's been a good run for them. It's enough...but they will always live through the memories they created.

ShannonGurl: don't get me wrong. I ship A+J really bad. But I also want more Mars.like who doesn't!!!

PrincessSparkle:we will wait and see.let's not start panicking until we have all the facts.

***

It was a bright morning in Los Angeles and Jared was pacing up and down the house, waiting for Anka to get ready. He glanced at his watch and looked at his phone again. Marianne was forwarding him articles and screenshots she took from VyRT. So far he didn't like what he was reading.

Nearly half of the articles were saying that the band was going to be over, that he wanted a break. They were blowing it out of proportion and that annoyed Jared. That made the entire fan base panic and freak out. He was sure that he will get at least a dozen angry calls from the label. He frowned when reading some comments made on Twitter about him and Anka, mostly because some people accused her of being selfish.

If only they knew. Jared knew he could end the rumor mill in a heartbeat, but that meant outing the pregnancy. If he was to choose between him and Anka's privacy he would've gladly taken that bullet. So far he was squeezing his brain out with finding a good idea.

"I have made the performance not to fit in my jeans. Jesus! And I'm only a month and a half pregnant! Are you kidding me right now?", screamed Anka in annoyance as she looked down at her open skinny jeans.