Chapter 8-Soon

I love that feeling I get when I see you smile...

<<The Irish Times: Is Anka pregnant? The question that has been burning us the entire Tennents Vital festival.

Tennents Vital was a complete success from beginning to end , rounding up well known names in the industry. From Ed Sheehan to The Cure and Muse it was a mixture of musical genres, satisfying music lovers from all around The U.K. and Ireland alike.

The biggest surprise of the festival was though, the lovely Anka Donnell. In nearly two years of activity Anka has belted some serious awards and managed to present the Oscars, scoring a firm place in the musical industry worldwide.

She was accompanied by her fiancé actor and singer Jared Leto, and the couple seemed to be enjoying mixing and mingling through the crowd.

But what took everyone's attention wasn't her flawless performance. Anka, who always admitted to be a gym enthusiast, and who had the body to prove it, sported a growing stomach through her outfit. She kept it casual this time, but we could see a round belly forming through the shirt she was wearing.

Is it just the fact that the tour is over and she can let it go for a little? Or is it the fact that she and Jared are expecting a child together? The couple didn't make any statement regarding it, but it seems as a logical step as they have been dating for quite some time. This comes as news again, following the one where the singer and her fiancé were spotted coming out of a gynecologist's office. >>

VyRT:

ShannonGurl: did you guys see the news? OMG! Can I be excited? What do you guys think?

Echelon4eva: none of them confirmed. But it's logical since they went house hunting together. And Anka does look a little fuller than she got us used to.

LittleBeffa: I was at Tennents and saw her mingling through the crowd with Jared. They had no care in the world.

LizaEcheGirl: did you notice anything out of the ordinary? If it's true can you guys imagine Jaré being a dad? It would be so cute!

LittleBeffa: not really...but she did look a little fuller. At least her cheeks were defo fuller...

Echelon4eva: I need MORE INFORMATION TO WORK WITH!!!

***

"They're awfully active these days...", said Jared as he lurked on Vyrt.

"Yes they are. So, how are you going to handle the news? I mean, you two can't hide it for too much longer. Anka is...big...quite big...well...you know what I mean.", said Emma looking at Jared.

"We wanted to keep it a secret for as long as possible...I mean...it's logical...right?", asked Jared.

In reality Jared was shitting his pants more than he wanted to admit. He read every possible book published to mankind regarding pregnancy and babies and already made a lifetime stock of diapers and baby stuff, but he was still nervous about the idea of being a father.

He gave a quick glance to the huge bag sitting in one corner of the room filled with toys and baby clothes and his heart filled with joy. So far all their baby shopping was put on the fact that Terry had twins. And that himself and Anka would visit them quite often. But he knew they couldn't keep it a secret for much longer.