Chapter 5-Meetings

<<Old ways won't open new doors...>>

E! News: We got news and we are dropping it like its hot! A few days ago Anka Donnell and Jared Leto were photographed exiting a famous gynecologist's office. The couple were holding hands and looked more in love than ever.

With both the rumor going on that they are actively looking for a house together and this adding to it, it's safe to say that these two have seriously started to give it a thought regarding family. That is, if they haven't already started.

Jared always said that he has his music and he kinda gave up on love, but this is clear as day that it's not the point anymore.

So far neither of their representatives have made any comments  about a possible pregnancy. Jared has finished his biopic and also other various projects he has been working on, while Anka is off to the U.K. for festival season.

***

VyRT

PrincessSparkle: are you KIDDING ME? Baby?! Leto having a baby?! OMFG THIS!!!!!

LizaEcheGirl: I know right? I never pegged any of them as wanting to be parents. Guess I was completely wrong. If that's the case then congrats!

Echelon4eva: can you even imagine some cute mini-Jareds running around the house? Or the stage if he ever decides to do another album?

TheDoctor: don't get your hopes up. Jared and Anka are super private about their lives, so that will never happen.

Echelon4eva: if Anka is pregnant then it HAS TO HAPPEN!i mean I've been waiting all my life for this. Seriously.

TheDoctor: it's not our decision to make. If that's truly the case then we can bet money on the fact the neither of them will want their kid in the tabloids. They are two discrete people. I know if it was my case I wouldn't want my kids all over the news...

***

If Anka thought it was easy to give her parents the news she was pregnant, because her parents were thinking it was going to happen. the worst was yet to come. She knew the boys would've been thrilled for her, but she also knew that business-like it won't be that simple.

Even if it was happy news, she wanted to know exactly how much would her career be affected by it. With a lot of nominations for awards and her album going multi platinum in one week after release, her career was pretty much traced by now. Children, however, would seriously change that.

Her innate sense of business, was slowly starting to peek out. She didn't want to have to put her career on pause, but she had to if she was going to be a full time mother.

She was also concerned for Jared. He was seriously focusing on the new house, completely ignoring everything else around him. It was as if he was wrapping himself in a bubble of fatherhood, always trying to be present. Somehow he never found a balance in his private life and career. It was either one or the other and when things didn't work in his business he got frustrated. She knew that more than anyone.

Danny, Mark and Glen and the whole board of directors that was managing Anka were gathered at the round table the MadNotes headquarters. They all had serious faces and Anka couldn't help but wonder if she will end up being executed.

Anka was followed by Mirka and was silently cussing the London traffic. She hated being late. Especially when they all had those faces on.

"Hey you, long time no see!", said Danny as he stood up from his chair and gave Anka a hug.