Chapter 16-Arguments

"Everything's fine...or so...I pretend..."

"I believe that me being invited as a guest at your event didn't work out too well...", said Anka as she showed Jared the Tumblr article.

"Ah, the infamous LetoFromLA. She's a nut job. For years she shipped me and Colin for having a relationship. Try and ignore her. Everyone else reacted positive.", said Jared scanning through the article.

"Jay aren't you at least concerned about her? I know your fans might be a little bit more dedicated than usual, but don't you think she went a bit far with this? She is making some serious accusations online, for everyone to see."

"I can't stop all the things people post online. There are bound to be haters everywhere. Your fan base isn't the nicest one when it comes to me either..."

"Yeah Jared, they slagged you because they had a reason to. Sort of...well you get what I mean. We both know what I'm referring to. But when someone slags you like this and posts videos from an event that's supposed to be private...wow..."

The second Ella sent Anka the article the level of stress she was put through grew exponentially. If someone could make such mean allegations, then there was one step to hurting one of them. Or their unborn children.

Maybe she was taking it too far, overthinking it, but she couldn't ignore it.

"Baby girl...this is the downside of fame. Or being famous. You can't make everyone love you. No matter what. There's always gonna be that one asshole or more who will always try to make your life miserable. Because to them you'll always be the bad one. I should go and see what is going on at the stage. You just try and relax. I'll promise I will have this sorted out."

"When Jay when? It needs to be sorted out as soon as possible!", said Anka on a louder tone than she intended.

"As soon as we get to LA. Promise."

Just as Jared finished the sentence, the two heard a quick knock on the door. Shannon was on the other end of the door, covered in sweat and the second Jared opened he ran inside.

"Where's Andrea?", asked Anka.

"With mum, they're bonding over some boho, hippie thing. I wanted to talk to you Anka, in private, if that's okay.", said Shannon, looking at Jared.

"Do your thing, I need to head over and see if everything was set on stage properly. Also, give some of the people who will spot me the chance to you know...do their thing.", winked Jared, going out of the cabin.

"What does he mean by that?", asked Anka.

"You know, let them have their own way with him. Socialize without you around. I've seen the article on Tumblr.", said Shannon.

"I think even my parents saw it by now...No let me rephrase that. Even the fucking penguins saw that. Anyway, it's a battle I know it can't be won. What did you wanted to talk to me about?", asked Anka.

"It's a bit of a delicate problem, well somehow...nothing to worry about..."

"Shannon, get to the point. I don't have to remind you that I'm pregnant and my emotions are all over the place."

"I want to ask Andrea to marry me...", replied Shannon quickly.

"You what? Oh my God that's great news! I'm so happy for you!", said Anka, hugging Shannon.

"I was thinking of asking her after you and Jared get married. After all it's your special day and I don't want to get in your moment."

"Nonsense! You made me so happy right now! How did you decide to pop the question?"

Bad Romance(BOOK 4)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें