10

"You'll absolutely love the pack",Isaiah states with much confidence.

"I'm sure I will", I smile politely at my mate. He seems to be rushing things with me, and I'm not sure I'm ready to rush things.

Currently we're walking down the sidewalks of human territory, heading north to the forest. He says the beta, and two others are there waiting for us. I look up to him in awe, he seems to be glowing. Isaiah is an Alpha, oh course with my luck I'd get an Alpha. I'm in no shape to be a Luna. And it was honestly worrying me, well at least the shifting of the Luna. Regular wolfs are average height. But Alphas, Luna's, Beta's, and any other higher wolves are extremely large and powerful. Its just nature to be that way. Isaiah was much more taller and stronger than Ethan-.

Ethan.

My stomach turns at the thought of his name, so I stop myself. I'm not aloud to think about him right now. I need to focus on my mate's and my relationship.

"So, how many wolfs are in your pack?",I let myself look straight forward, instead of creepily staring at him.

"46"

"Oh my god",my jaw drops at the large number.

"Yes, that's a reaction I get regularly. Whats your current pack name?"

"I'm not in a pack..", I admit shamefully.

"Were you ever in a pack Sierra?", goosebumps rise on my skin at the sound of my name rolling off his tongue.

"Yes, when I was a pup.. Then.. Yeah"

"I'm incredibly sorry for your loss. But its obvious you take care of yourself well", he smiles down at me to comfort me.

My wolf is so pleased with herself, she's loving every ounce of attention he gives us. He's very easy on the eyes, but I have my doubt's. For instance, I haven't rejected or accepted him as my mate. I explained to him, soon after we had kissed. And I know, kissing him should've been acceptance. But I just couldn't hold back with all my emotions flowing out of control. Plus, he made no move to stop me.

"Then you've probably heard of my pack", he stops looking at me.

"You're gonna have to give me a name", I pick up my pace as we turn around a corner. Finally, the forest.

"Aurora Australis"

"I- I just don't know what to do! I don't know how to aid our Alpha with this", my father leans on the counter with his elbows, his hands deep in his hair pulling.

"I don't know how to either. Its a very tight spot we're in dear," my mother pokes at the meat sizzling on a pan, on the stove top," but that's the great thing about you, you're an Omega. You'll figure it out"