"Hey. Wake up already"

A female voice commands loudly, her voice bouncing off the walls. I open my eyes and let them adjust to the darkness surrounding me.

"Finally. Here's your dinner", I hear something metal slide and scrape against the ground and that's when I noticed my surroundings.

I was in a cell of some sort.

My wolf instincts immediately kick in, as I rush against the bars. I howl in pain as my hands begin to burn. Pulling them off, I take a look at them. The skin sizzles, but soon begins to heal.

"What the hell?!",I bark with anger at the mysterious woman on the other side of the bars.

"Silver.. Pure Silver",she clicks her tongue with satisfaction," so where'd he find you pup?"

A low growl emits from me at Ethan's nickname.

"Oh come on.. Fess up already, I'm dying to know",she laughs, with such darkness it sends goosebumps up my arms.

"We found each other", I speak through gritted teeth.

"Like I haven't heard that story before.. Seriously, where?"

"In human territory..", I hesitantly answer.

"Wasn't too difficult now was it?.. Well if it makes you feel any better that's where he found Talia"

"What do you mean?"

"This is just... What he does- I don't know",she suddenly gets uncomfortable.

It's my turn to smirk," come on, fess up already... I'm dying to know"

"Bitch-"

"Hey- watch it", a low voice enters the room. I'm met with unfamiliar glowing green eyes... Much like a cat..

"You aren't supposed to be here!",she backs up, fearful of the man in front of her.

"Well, with sudden news of...," his voice trails off as he motions to me.

"Sierra"

"With sudden news of Sierra, I just couldn't keep to myself.. I've gained
Isaiah's permission so there's no need for you here Jess"

Jess narrows her eyes at the man but quickly storms out of the room.

"I will apologize if her actions were harsh.. Jess doesn't exactly have the best of word choices.. I'm Alexander, the only feline of the pack",he does a small bow of his head.

"I've never heard of a wolf pack with a cat..."

"Ah, have you ever been part of a pack?"

"Yes.."

"Really?.. Hm.. Do you remember the name?"

"No.. I was far too young when..", I let my voice trail off and thank him mentally for getting the hint.

"I'm sorry for your loss.. But would that explain your behaviors against Isaiah?"

Yes!! My wolf shouts.

"Yes"

"I will explain to him then.. You see, he was very hurt and very disappointed in the way you acted toward him.. But its understandable.. You simply were never taught"

I only nod.. I could feel my wolf gagging from the intense smell of Alexander. It was too much for her, so I cover my nose with my shirt.

"Oh. Sorry.. You do get used to the smell.. For instance I've been around wolfs so much I've gotten to know the scent. You'll see me quite often to eventually recognize my scene"

"Keep moving", a shout is heard from outside.

My curiosity eats me up until I turn to the window behind me. I don't dare touch the bars that secure it, instead stand a close distance so I can see out. A large male is pushing a petite female toward the building. She trips with every push, which only infuriates the male.

"Ah that is dear Talia"

"Where is he taking her?"

"That 'he' is Ryan. He's taking her up here.. Its pretty odd her training took so long.. But she is indeed your room mate"

"I don't think this is luxuriously enough to be called a room",I turn back to him once the two were out of sight, beneath me.

"If that's how you view it than fine. Cell mates"

"Alex!", the girl named Talia runs into the room. She wraps herself around Alexander tightly. Which Ryan only seems to get more upset.

"Dear, dear.. Its alright"

"I don't wanna be alone. Don't leave",she pleads to him before getting ripped off by Ryan.

"Get in the cage",he growls and carefully opens the cage, not wanting to touch the silver bars.

She gets thrown in, her body hitting the hard ground roughly. She doesn't move until Ryan has cleared the building.

"Al-",she finally meets my curious eyes.

"Who are you?"

"I'm Sierra"

"Why are you here?",she questions and lifts herself off of the ground.

"Im-"

"Never mind that! How did training go?" Alex interrupts me.

"Same as every day.. Got punishment for not being able to reach something..." She paces slowly.

"I apol-"

"It wasn't your fault",I could tell she was forcing a smile at the gentle feline.

Suddenly Alexander shots his head to the right with great concentration. I guess my confusion was clear on my face because Talia turns to me,"Isaiah is communicating with him"

"But he isn't here?.."

"Wow.. What were you raised-"

"She's been a reject. You will respect her Talia- now I must go there's an emergency. Take this time to get to know each other",Alexander rambles on as he flees the room.

"Well.. Reject.. Have you ever been in a pack?"

"When I was a pup. But it got over thrown by vampires"

"How did you make it out?",she asks suddenly extremely interested.

"My best friend and I escaped through the woods.. No survivers.."

"Well I'm not surprised. Vampires are ruthless.. Killed my mate",she sits down and then lays down on the cold floor.

"I'm sorry for your loss"

"Ditto"

"So why are you here?",I sit down and lay next to her.

"Isaiah was my knight in shining armor. He brought me back to life after... Yeah.. But I guess that's his way with everyone"

"He's my mate"

"Ha. Yeah right. Keep thinking that hon, if you were you wouldn't be kept in a cell along with the rest of his flings"

"No I am. I left into the woods but got incredibly sick. A friend of mine figured it out, I ran to the city as fast as I could and I was cured"

She doesn't respond so I turn my head to look at her and horror is spread across her face," why are you here Sierra"

"I don't know.."

---------------

So here is your make up chapter from last week! Next chapter will be on Monday 😊

-Kayla xoxo