"How are you enjoying your stay here so far? Isn't everyone so loveable?", Isaiah walks beside me, his head held high in the air.

I take a moment to inhale the fresh scent of the trees surrounding me. Spring is just around the corner and its definitely showing.

"If you heard me, then you're supposed to answer me Sierra", My mate growls at my silence.

"I heard you. But I was enjoying fresh air, since I never get to enjoy it in the cell", I growl back. This packs rules for the Alpha in my opinion are ridiculous. Maybe I'm just used to Ethan and I, but I'm definitely not used to obeying anyone.

"My point is, speak when you're spoken to. Just because you aren't part of this pack yet, doesn't mean you can act however you like"

"Yet? I haven't accepted or rejected you Isaiah", I turn my head away from him, suddenly getting a huge pressure from my wolf.

Don't speak to him in such a way! He's our mate!, my wolf barks rudely at me.

"You're unbelievable!!!", I scream, meaning to speak to my wolf but it came out.

"Excuse me?", Isaiah stops and turns to me," I'm unbelievable?!"

This only angers me," yes. We are supposed to support and love each other unconditionally. And what's the first thing you do? Lock me in a cell like some animal?!"

"And what was the first thing you did to me Sierra? Don't you remember?"

"I did everything you said. Even followed you to your horrid pack! No wonder my father never liked you", my eyes narrow at my mate in disgust. My heart's hurting from the way we're acting toward each other, but I have to ignore it.

"Well my father took care of you're silly pack", he laughs darkly, licking his lips," can you put the pieces together sweetheart?"

"There's a threat going on", my father walks out of the Alphas hut to my mother.

"From who?"

"Aurora Australis", my fathers stressed out eyes were wide and alert. My mother tries to calm him, putting her hands on his chest.

"What do we need to do dear?", she whispers to him and he sighs heavily.

"Sierra!", Ethan comes out of no where and rushes against my side. He falls into a fit of laughter, trying to pull me back down to the ground.

I'm too focused on my parents to worry about my best friend. A threat?

"Ethan not now. Something's wrong", I whisper to him as his parents meet mine. They all share an equally worried expression.

"Oh.. Have you heard anything?", Ethan sits down next to me in the grass.

"A threat?", I ask with a confused look, because I truly was confused.

"I don't know what that means", he shrugs.

"Hey you two! We're going to go head to the meadow alright?", mother comes over and I could almost feel the fake happiness in her voice.

"Okay!", I play along. I didn't want my mother worrying about me, she looked stressed out enough.

The memories rush into my mind at lightning speed. I nearly fall as I begin to realize what he meant by saying "put the pieces together"

"You..", I begin to say but the words leave my mouth and my chest feels as if its breaking in.

"Ah. And now she knows", he smirks down at me as he passes me. His back to me and he walks between trees.

"You killed my pack", I lean against a tree to support my weight.

"Not me technically, or my father. My father just sent the vampires. Your pack was worthless and not giving us what we needed. So we killed them off-"

By the time he has stopped talking I've already shifted.

"Mother fucker", I howl loudly.

"Aw.. That's cute, really", his eyes darken, shifting right before me.

My wolf's instincts are to give up and give our Alpha/Mate the win. But I only push her back into the back of my mind.

"You're dead", I run forward and catch him off guard. My teeth sink into his shoulder, making him only growl. With a sharp swing I'm off of him and being slammed against a tree trunk.

"You attacked the wrong pack vampire", I could hear a wolf outside of my hut growl.

"You entertain me dog," the vampire laughs so loud I could see his sharp fangs clearly.

The wolf pounces onto the dead creature and its head soon flies off with ease," bitch," a wolf from my pack snarls. As he turns around another's vampires arm goes straight through his chest.

"Come on. You've got to fight better than that, you'll never make it as my Luna. And you definitely will be a terrible mate", his claws dig into the ground.

Sierra! Sierra hold on!, Ethan's wolf shouts in my mind.

"Ethan", I coo out loud, and regret it immediately.

"Who the hell is Ethan?", he claws the side of my face, I feel the blood pour out of my new open womb.

"My real mate", I bark.

"What?!", he let's out an angered roar.

Ethan replies with an equally loud howl. He's nearing.

"Is this him?", he chuckles," his vibrations aren't too bad. He's probably a small pup"

Don't give up Sierra. I'm almost there, get as far away as you can," Ethan's wolf was outraged and only has death on his mind.

Ethan's wolf was in full control. Worry washes over me as I look at Isaiah. I've never seen Ethan's wolf take over, and my wolf was letting me know its something I never want to see. I look up and the tree above me wasn't that high.

"Looking for an escape?", Isaiah taunts me. It makes my blood run cold at the tone of his voice. He nears me and my heart races faster.

"You have no idea what's about to come", I warn him. My feet could feel Ethan's vibrations becoming heavier. I then noticed it wasn't just him.

Jasper.

I howl happily, knowing that if Jasper was coming Alison was too.

I don't know how to explain what happens next. All I can say is one second Isaiah was in front of me and the next Ethan was beginning to tear him apart.

-------------

Wow.. Alrighty then (:

But hey- Ethan, Jasper, Alison, Logan and Sierra are going to reunite (':