Ethan's teeth sink deep into Isaiah's neck. A loud roar emits deep from Isaiah's chest, in a matter of seconds Ryan, The Beta, and Alexander are in the woods next to me.

"Stop! You coward, if you choose to fight our Alpha you must challenge to the death", my jaw drops at the Beta's strength as he rips the two wolfs apart with his bare hands. Blood pours from Ethan's mouth, but its worse from Isaiah. Isaiah winces from the pain, but doesn't let it keep him distracted for long. My wolf urges me to my mate, but I stand still staring at Ethan. Once his dark killer eyes meet mine they soften. I feel like its been so long since I've seen those eyes.

"Ethan..", I take a step forward, but Isaiah stands in my way.

"This is Ethan?", he lowers his head toward me," this pathetic-"

"Close your damn mouth", Ethan barks, I know that's not really him. His wolf is now speaking," I've watched how you treat your mate. There's not a word in the world that could describe an animal like you", the energy around him was tense. I'm almost a bit scared of him in this moment, almost turning away all together. I'm not scared for me, I'm scared for Isaiah.

"Alpha fits fine actually", Isaiah now holds his head high in confidence, his back facing me. I didn't have to see it, I heard the smirk on his face. Ethan's anger only grows.

"I'm here to challenge you", Ethan's eyes narrow," to the death", His claws digging slightly into the ground as he lowers himself.

"I accept your challenge Ethan," Isaiah chuckles to himself," And if you are to win, you may take my place as Alpha. But if I win..", he looks over his shoulder at me, then back to Ethan," Well I'll let Sierra pick the spot to bury you"

"I accept", Ethan states without hesitation. I could feel eyes burning my wolf body. Spinning around I see that the whole pack was surrounding us, Isaiah must have told them.

Beta goes between them," Til ones heart stops", he walks over to me and pats my large shoulder. I eye him as he motions for me to bend down so his human form could whisper into my wolf ear," Sierra. You and I aren't close, but I want to let you know I have your back in this.. Meet me by the stream after all of this.. I just don't have it in me to watch this fight..."

I'm shocked at his words, but nod to him. Then watch him weave through the crowd to make sure he's out of sight before returning my attention on the two wolves about to fight.

Isaiah begins to start a circle, Ethan right after him. They circle around, snapping at each others leg. They're waiting for one another to start this.

Isaiah looks around at his surroundings but not for too long. Ethan's glare doesn't leave Isaiah, and it gives me the feeling it could be a mistake.

"Enough waiting coward", Isaiah launches himself off of a nearby rock, jumping high into the air. Ethan has a the disadvantage here and quickly looks for an escape.

I remember how Ethan's wolf was able to speak to me, even though we weren't bonded by a pack.

I know you're rooting for Isaiah in this.. Please take my side, I plea to my wolf as Ethan dodges being landed on.  Isaiah's shoulder hits a tree, just as he was turning around to catch up to Ethan.

"Stop running and fight me!", Isaiah is all rage now, I can almost see fire in his eyes.

Please, I feel tears gather in my eyes. Isaiah bits Ethan's hip, Ethan's face twisting in pain from the action. My chest felt as if it was caving it. It was killing me to see the two of them fight, I feel so torn. I can only hope my wolf see's who the real bad guy is in all of this.