"We are gathered tonight. To bind together to our new Alpha- Ethan!", Marcus shouts so the whole pack can hear.

Ethan steps onto the tallest rock of the peak. He stands with confidence as he looks over the pack. But once his eyes meet with mine I can see right through. He's never been more nervous about anything in his life.

"Our Three new Beta's, Jasper," Jasper steps up onto the next level down on a rock," Tim and Ryan," the two other wolf's join Jasper.

A small group of Elder wolves walk up with a large bowl.

"The elders of the pack will perform a ritual that our ancestors have been performing for thousands of years", Marcus points to the large hole in the ground," there sits the first fire pit ever lit. And we will be igniting it once more tonight!"

The elders chant something in a different language, sure enough the hole is in flames. This wasn't an ordinary fire, I've never seen anything like it before. The Elders place the bowl down and join hands, making a circle around it. Then again they chant.

"The first to offer his blood to the bind, are our Elders," Marcus walks down to them with a sword in his hand. He cuts the wrists of each of them and they hold them over the bowl. As soon as the blood drop hits the bowl it's sizzling. They don't bleed for long though, the wolf in them heals them quickly.

"The Omega's step forward"

A small group of people steps to the bowl, who weren't the tough in looks. I've never seen them before. But I guess they have their own duties of keeping everyone civil.

"Everyone gather around", everyone steps forward and offers their wrist above the bowl.

---

"Now the Alpha will spare his blood to join all the pack members and make us one!"

Ethan walks down to the bowl and glances one into it. The smell was strange, the blood sizzling and popping from the fire. He holds his arm out and closes his eyes.

"Alpha of Aurora Australis", and with that Marcus cuts his wrist.

I black out for a second before the pressure starts building in my head. My hands grip my hair, the pain is intense, but not too bad. It doesn't last long, everyone feels ok. But no one feels the same, for our Alpha is now within us.

Shift, Ethan's wolf commands us through our minds. No one hesitates to, clothes are ripped off and paws hit the ground. Now shifting into a wolf, my ankle heals, and I no longer feel so weak. I know what happens now, we run back to our packs land together. Ethan had told me not to go far, so I stay by the large rock I sat on. Wolves are starting to run, and for the first time in a while my wolf resurfaces.

Run Sierra, she smiles and urges me to go.

Glad you're back, I let out a howl and join the rest. My paws kick up dirt every time they leave the ground. The full moon tonight was giving us incredible strength and speed.

I wonder how big Ethan is. He was even tall as a normal wolf, but being an Alpha he could've doubled in size, my wolf's mind was somewhere else than my own.

He'll find us eventually, I laugh and push myself to run faster. I catch sight of Jasper and Alison running together, Jasper's huge! My ankle is in perfect condition, making it easy for me to jump over fallen trees and streams.

Stream.

I nearly stop running as I remember. I was supposed to meet Isaiah's beta at the stream after the fight. I couldn't go now, we are going to be conformed a pack once we enter pack territory.

Hi pup.

My eyes trail up the large wolf who towers over me. Ethan shows a wolf like smile to me as he runs.

Ethan.. You're..., my voice trails off, I don't have the words to explain.

Different? I know. I feel different.. But a good different, his eyes stay on me the entire time, I can't wait to see how you look as Luna..

My stomach flutters at his words. We never talked about how we feel about each other, we just kind of assume how it is. I know I'd have to bring up the conversation about us. But truth be told, I'm a little nervous. I shouldn't be, he shows how he feels. Its the little chance that he couldn't that bugs me.

We near the territory, everyone starts breaking off heading to their houses. I trail behind Ethan, watching Alison and Jasper.

"Come on, there's a breeze", Ethan's nose points upward, feeling the wind. I nudge the door open and let it close behind me. Its too bad we lose our clothing after we shift. Ethan calls from outside," could you grab me a towel pup?"

"Yes", I reply and let myself shift. My naked body shivers from the cold and I rush upstairs. My ankle now only feels slightly sprained, but I'm able to walk on it now. I curse once I realize I forgot my robe outside on the rock. My eyes find Ethan's, and I tug it on.

He didn't ask for his robe so I guess he doesn't need it, my wolf shrugs.

The towels were located in the bathroom, so I grab one and walk to the stairs. Ethan is still in wolf form standing at the bottom, his tail wagging slightly once he sees me. He must've also realized I wear his robe, loosely on my body. I toss the towel down the stairs and retreat to the large king bed.

Its only a few minutes til I hear him racing up the stairs. I'm not even able to climb under the sheets before he stands in front of me.

"You didn't have to come tonight..", his voice is low as he walks to me.

"You were right.. It was something we both needed to experience..", something was different about him. I try not to let my eyes trail down his body. It was a bit difficult when he only wears a towel. He was much more muscular and fit than the last time I saw him. He even grew a couple inches.

"I'm glad you came..", his hand cups my face, I hum in acceptance.

"Why don't you rest.. I'm going to go shower.. I have to be awake early tomorrow", he pulls the blankets down and motions for me to go under them.

"Promise me you'll wake me up?", I obey him and let him pull the blankets up to my neck," I want to go with you"

"I won't wake you up if you fight me on it.. But I'll attempt to, sounds fair?"

I nod, he places a gentle kiss on my forehead before disappearing into the bathroom.

--------------------

I'm back!!! Woah 3 weeks felt like forever!! But this is 1/3 chapters I will be updating today.

Enjoy ❤
This makes me so happy (':

-Kayla xoxo