36

"Thank you for letting us stay Ethan. We are truly thankful", Ann removes her glove and shakes my hand.

"Thank you for your help. We couldn't have done as well without you", I pull together the best smile I can.

Callista walks up with a smirk on her face," I'd say we did a good job"

"Looks like it.. hey thanks again", I yawn and rub my eyes, to which Callista laughs at.

"Ethan. Enough with the thank yous! We had each others back in this. We were a team", she smiles and glances over at the witches leaving,"I better catch up. Howl if you need me"

I watch her run to catch up with the others and stay there til they are out of sight. My eyes glance upon my own village, everyone has bandages worn on them. But their smiles are bright. They are proud of themselves as they should be. They fought greatly.

"Ethan"

I turn and see Jasper holding Logan in his arms. I can't hold back the coo as Logan giggles at nothing. My arms lift him and hold him against me. His hands fist my shirt tightly and Logan's eyes daze at me.

"Thought you might like to see him", Jasper smiles," Allison says Sierra is doing amazing. Still not quite awake but her lung has completely healed. Sierra shouldn't do any running for a few days after she wakes up. Then she'll have the strength to shift and at that time she can fully heal"

"Great.. hey I'm going to rest.. I still haven't slept and it's been 3 days.. keep an eye on the pack for me, you Tim and Ryan.. please", I'm almost begging. But I truly am exhausted, the deaths of my pack are catching up. Marcus informed me that it would. That I must mourn and feel the death of each one. The last 2 days have been major. But a lot of the new wolves have moved into old homes. So we are situated perfectly.

"Of course. Let me take this little guy from you", Jasper takes Logan out of my grip and waves me goodbye. I happily run to my house, to finally rest.

-

"So your lung?", Allison asks as she applies pressure to my chest," is it still sore?"

"Of course it is", my voice is raspy. It's slowly coming back," but its bearable. Can I go home?"

"Well you just aren't going to stop asking", she shakes her head at me and hands me a pill," take this for anymore pain, see me again tomorrow for another. I have to keep them here for the others. Oh and have Talia walk you home"

Talia must've been hearing because she waltz over with her head high and her arm out," I'll be glad to excourt you home"

I roll my eyes but swallow the pill dry, then link my arm with Talias," Thank you Allison"

"Love you", she winks, not accepting it.

Whatever.

"Damn so you had an arm through your lung.. fucking nuts!!", Talia seems impressed by it," just three days healing? Good lord"

"You make it seem a lot cooler than it was", we walk through the village and I make sure to smile at every person I pass. They smile back and it warms my heart to know at least they're ok. I lack seeing some familiar faces and I mentally thank Talia for distracting me.

"I don't know. That was pretty badass. And even with that! You killed that giant demon! That's going in your own personal record book S"

"You're funny"

"But you aren't laughing"

"I physically can't fucking laugh Talia"

I love my relationship with Talia. She's like my sister, an annoying sister, but what sister isn't?

"Ethan's been waiting for you"

"Hmm..", I smile to myself and look up at the second floor of my house, I wish I could feel him so I could tell him to meet me down here.

"He's been in the meeting hall every day. Driving us all crazy", she playfully shoves me as we walk up to my house," go surprise him"

"Wait. He doesn't know I'm better?", I look up to her as I grab the knob of the front door.

"Not a clue. Bye S!", she winks yet again and practically skips off.

A blush covers my cheeks at the news.

Should I just walk in?

Should I make a grand entrance?

Should I-

All the love in the world but please, I can't be from him any longer. JUST GO, My wolf pushes me through the front door. I close it behind me and tip toe up the staircase. The bedroom door is open so I peer in. He lays under the covers, his pants and shirt tossed on the floor. I can't hold back a squeal and run to the bed. I fall against the covers with a groan but ignore the pain in my ribs to crawl up to him.

"Ethan!"

His eyes open as he looks me in the eyes.

"Pup", his eyes tear up and he quickly scoops me into his arms," oh god. You're ok"

"Yes I'm just fine", my fingers find their way to his hair. Ethan rests his head on my chest, and his arms are tightly wrapped around my middle. I play with little strands of his hair and hum happily.

"Why wasn't I notified that you were able to come home?"

"I didn't know you didn't until Talia said so. But I was already home by then", I press my lips lightly on the top of his head," everythings a blur.. how many did we lose?"

"15"

"Oh god.. Ethan.."

"I know.. I've been feeling the death of every single one.. I haven't had rest in three days..", his words begin to slur and it feels as if his body is molding into mine.

"Hmm.. my Alpha.. I'm so proud of you", I slowly roll us over but yelp at the pressure from his body on my ribcage.

"Did I hurt you?!", He sits up and looks cautiously down at me.

"Just my lung. Um.. here", I push his head to lay on my right side on my chest and his shoulder rests on my middle. His arm wrapped around me," perfect"

"Your perfect..", he hums happily.

I chuckle at his response," you're extremely tired.. go to sleep"

"I love you Sierra...", he nuzzles his head against my collarbone.

"I love you Ethan.."

-

Had to give you guys from fluff after the "war".

4 more chapters you guys );

Might update twice today.. hmm..

-Kaylaxoxo