"Oh darling its been forever", he wraps his arms around me tightly.

"Alex.. Oh I'm so glad you're back", I smile at him and let me hold me," have you seen Talia yet?"

"Of course. I lived with Isaiah before hand- but you and Ethan took over. She's letting me stay with her", he pulls away, running his hands through my hair," you're practically glowing", he lifts my hair from my neck", still not mated.."

"Nope.. Um.. I don't really know when that's going to-", I catch Ethan staring at me from across the way," never mind. Anyways, like I was saying earlier. I'm really glad you're back"

"I'm glad to be back.. And not see you behind cell walls, instead second in command"

"I'm not just yet", I bite my lip as I see Ethan walk up behind Alexander.

"She might as well be. Now Sierra and I have to go now", Ethan looks at Alexander in jealously as he grabs my hand.

"Goodbye dear!", Alex smiles and flings himself at me, but as soon as his arms are around me Ethan let's out a small growl. Alex pulls back with wide eyes, putting his hands in the air," ok ok I'm leaving"

"That was uncalled for", I say to Ethan once Alex is out of our view.

"He had his hands on you every second he could get", Ethan grips my waist, looking down at me.

"He was the only one that was nice to me when Isaiah was here", I glare, pushing him away from me," him and I will never be anything. You should respect him"

Its been so back and forth between Ethan and I since yesterday.. One minute we're pushing each other away- and the next our hands are all over each other. Like right now, I can already see where this conversation is gonna go.

"I'll respect him once he respects me", he walks after me as I look around at the houses.

"He does respect you. Everyone from the pack hugs me- what makes him different", I smirk as I pick up a little speed in my step.

"Sierra- stop", he commands.

"You're real bossy as an Alpha-", I don't get to finish my sentence cause I start to feel the ground vibrate from him. I pick up speed, sprinting through the main part of the village. He's on my tail as I swerve through pack members.

They all smile at as we run by, it causes me to laugh with excitement. A whole pack to Ethan and I... After losing ours at such a young age, I never expected this. I look at the large meadow located in our territory up ahead.

"This is ours!", I yell and cheer, the tall grass tickling my thighs. Without thinking, I turn around and stop running. The last emotion I see on Ethan's face is shock- he runs into me full force and we fall. From his speed, we even roll a few feet.

"Sierra- are you okay? I'm so sorry I didn't know-", he starts rapidly ranting in concern. The action causes me to giggle, my head turning to the side to see his face. The tall grass is crushed beneath us, as we lay side by side. Once he realizes I'm fine a smirk crosses his face," brat"

With another giggle I roll over so I lay on top of him. He lays his head down, looking past me at the sky.

"How did we get here", laying my head on his chest, I question him.

"What do you mean?", his hand starts stroking up and down my back in a soothing manner.

"You're an Alpha in a pack..."

"And you're a Luna", he hums.

I raise my head so I can see his face," technically I'm not.."

His eyes meet mine, his other hand cupping my neck," do you want to be?"

Lust mixed with love is in his eyes. I press my lips to a spot where his chest is exposed," of course I do.."

He grips my thighs, pulling me up so our faces are pressed together in a long kiss," let's go then.."

"Alpha?! Alpha we have an emergency!", Ryan's voice echo's through the meadow.

Ethan growls loudly as he sits us up. Ryan's walking our way. He blushes once he sees me straddling Ethan. He clears his throat awkwardly," we need you Alpha"

"Of fucking course you do", he snaps as we both stand up. Ethan presses his lips against my forehead softly, whispering against my skin," I'll see you afterwards..."

---

"Alpha.. We have a problem", Ryan speaks to me, keeping his voice quiet.

"What is it?"

"Demons.. They got a few of our wolves. Our wolves weren't able to get a life source in time.. and the Demons took their souls", Ryan has pain on his features as he explains the situation to me.

"This is serious", I run through the front doors of the meeting room. Marcus is speaking to a few people when Ryan and I walk in.

"Alpha! Someone wishes to speak with you privately in the office", Tim walks up to me, patting me on the shoulder," the only advice I have for you is good luck".

"Alpha- I recommend that we have every wolf stay indoors. Demons are out right now and it's dangerous", Marcus walls up to me.

Sierra is in the meadow.

"Jasper, I need you to make sure Sierra gets home safely, make sure your mate and pup gets home safely too", I command him, then slip into the office. When I look up- a woman stands there with a smirk on her face.

"So you're Aurora Australis's new Alpha? Ethan is it? I'm Callista", she grins at me.

---------------