Author's Note// Seguel?

So.

Omg this book has actually ended, and I'm crying!

We Have Each other's Backs first chapter was July 17th 2017. I had actually posted this first chapter many times because I was hesitant on even writing it. But July 17th was the final time I published it because that was the day I finally decided I was gonna start this book. Whether or not it was gonna go anywhere, or be ignored, or get views. This book is my baby and I absolutely loved writing it. Its been a wave of emotions, and for everyone who stayed around for it. Even though, yes, I had to take breaks here and there. Thank you! I really hope you all enjoyed this book as much as I have. Thank you for showing undying love for our Ethan and Sierra! And everyone in between!

This doesn't have to be the end for Aurora Australis! Clearly Sierra and Ethan have a baby on the way, and this just means a new leader for the pack! A lot more is going to happen etc. If I do it, it will only be one more book, I won't go further than that. So let me know if I should do a sequel! Though I might just do one because I want to 😂 And if I do it won't be until around the same time this book started. So July 2018 is when I'll be looking to start again. But I just wanna know, would anyone read it?

Thank you all again! It means the absolute world to me ❤

-Kaylaxoxo