37

I pick up a few wild daisies and drop them in the basket. My bare feet crush leaves. They fall on my shoulders, more and more by the minute. Fall time. A woman named Lia gave birth to two little girls this morning. So I decided to gather some wild flowers that have somehow lived through the hours of rain. Clouds still cover the sky, leaving a dark glow in the forest.

"My... my",I look over at Ethan who's stripping his shirt," I don't think I have told you how much I love that dress on you"

I watch his eyes roam me and I cheerfully turn around and continue walking away from him. Ethan doesn't seem to like that very much.

"Are you ignoring me Sierra?", I can practically hear the smirk in his voice.

"I respected your presence Alpha"

"Don't call me that"

"What would you prefer?"

"You can call me whatever you wish. But Alpha is not who I am to you.. but on the subject of Alpha", he's silent for a minute. Worried he's left I turn to him and his hands grip my waist. My heart flutters as he looks down at me.

"My love", I whisper and place my hand on his chest.

"Perfect"

I smile at him and he kisses my forehead, then moves down slowly. Kissing my nose, cheek, and even my eyelid. I laugh at the weird action but quiet down as our lips meet. He carcasses my face and I drop the basket to bring him closer to me.

"Sierra", he's breathless after our deep kissing.

I don't answer, instead I look up at him. He pulls me against his bare chest and holds me. I hum happily and snuggle into the embrace.

"Please"

My eyebrows furrow at the statement and pull away," please?.."

"Be with me"

"I am silly"

"Let me mark you"

My heart drops at his words. I childishly look away. Not in embaressment or rejection but shock. When has he gotten this confidence? So blunt, so certain.

"Pup?"

"Ethan... I"

"You won't say no. Sierra I know you want it. Stop holding back", his hands lower to the back of my thighs and he traces them up. The skin burns behind his touch and slowly goes up my dress.

"E-"

"Sierra. Sierra come on... let me carry you home", he kisses my cheek. I melt into his touch and I allow myself to lean against him. In a swift move I'm in his arms.

"Ethan! My basket", he lowers me and I snatch it up. He begins to run which emits a loud laugh from me. I cling to him and he laughs against the cold breeze from his speed. I lay my head on his shoulder once we're in the village. Allison waves but then covers her mouth at the sight of Ethan's bare chest. She winks at me and continues to bounce around Logan in the tall grass. I didn't even notice Jasper at first, laying beneath them with an admiring glance.

Ethan looks at me knowingly and bursts through the front door. He pushes my foot in it to close it then proceeds to carry me up the stairs. I avoid his intense eyes. I'm too flustered, I've never been this way with anyone.

Suddenly my self confidence drops.

Ethan has ton of experience, he knows what to do. He's been with girls that have had experience. He knows what I should do but I have no idea.

My head hits the covers softly and Ethan still stands at the edge of the bed. I guess he can see my emotions clear.

"Sierra. I- I didn't make you uncomfortable did I?", he backs up a few steps," you were into it- you moaned. I, I'm sorry"

I MOANED?!

I grab a pillow and cover my face," Ethan I was- that isnt- ugh!"

He removes the pillow from my face and starts intensely," Sierra talk to me"

"I...", I blush and look away.

"Ah..." he sighs with realization. Suddenly I'm looking at his wrist. I look up at him. His strong arms on either side of me, I squirm up some but blush harder realizing he isnt face to face with me, hes face to neck! His head drops and his lips kiss me.

"You. Are. The. Most. Beautiful. Woman. Alive", every few words he kisses me," you're mine... I'll mark you, and you will be the Luna of this pack. You will rule with me..."

I feel his teeth poke at my neck and my heart feels like its about to burst.

"Ethan"

"Sierra?"

"Make me yours"

-

A knock at the door wakes me up. With once eye I look over and see Sierra sleeping softly. Her features are still a rose pink from earlier. I let my finger push aside a few strands of hair and see the new mark. Blood still drips from it, lust fills me and I roll over to suck on it. Its an odd move but, for some reason a huge turn on. She moans in response and curls into me.

Another knock.

"You'd better answer that", she whispers," cause I'm not"

I chuckle at her response and lift myself from the bed and head for the door.

"Oh Ethan?"

"Yes my love", I look back at her.

"Cover yourself before I have to kill someone", she whispers before laying her head down again.

I smile to myself and grab a pair of pants and boxers. I dress quickly and make my way downstairs. I swing open the door and there stands Callista.

"E- oh", she raises her eyebrows questionably. I nod and she snickers," thought it'd never happen. Well.. I thought I'd stop by to make a small annoucement. I'm working on a spell to undo the joining. Along with many more spells but I'm sure you wont be interested. Anyway, so yes. I've spoken to Marcus already and he's in agreement. Just thought I'd check with the Alpha"

"Yes.. I'd like to be able to do that.. but.. I feel like its already gone. I don't feel anything from Sierra anymore"

"I can't with my mother either. After her huge spell for you guys.. it's just gone", she frowns," thats where the inspiration came from"

"Alright.. well I'm all for it"

"Cool. See you around Ethan", she causually leaves with a wink. I roll my eyes at the gesture but once I turn around I see Sierra walking down the stairs with the basket hanging on her arm.

"Lia still gave birth today. And I suppose you have a certain meeting to hold tonight for me being Luna", she hands me a t- shirt and eyes me up and down.

I smirk and take her by the waist to kiss her. I mold into the kiss and steal a quick kiss to the mark. Sierra's breath hitches and I move to let her leave. She takes a breath and quickly leaves the house, glancing behind at me with a cute little grin.

Mine.

-
Finally got to this point. Hope you enjoyed! They are finally marked and mated 😆❤

-Kaylaxoxo