1.The ARRIVAL

"Ladies and gentlemen please fasten your seatbelts as we are about to land, thank you for traveling with us and have a pleasant stay" the flight attendant s voice boomed softly through the first class.

All the passengers began shuffling as they fastened their belts and started packing their belongings farther to the seats.

A girl in seat 47C paid no attention to her surroundings, her eyes were locked outside the window as she tried to take on the first sight of land from air. She felt a slight excitement as her flight drooped lower and lower.

This was it. She was finally here. After so many years she was coming back and it felt as if she never left. Nausea kicked in as the flight made the last Dip and the wheels bumped the land for the first time.

The girl in 47C clasped her hands tightly into fists. Her heart hammered with a speed faster than the wheels of her flight. She hurried
throwing her things into her bag and hurried out towards the exit.

A smile threatened to spread across her face. She was here finally. This was her homeland. This was where her mom and dad met. This was where she was born This was her INDIA.

She strided out with long confident steps. Her small trolley followed noiselessly behind her as she tugged it with ease. Her eyes fixed on the exit. She barely noticed the dozen heads THAT turned towards her as she made her way across the airport.

She flipped her long black hair over her shoulder the soft curls at the bottom of her hair bounced against her back.

Her dark blue off shoulder top hugged her body moulding her curves perfectly. Her toned legs were long in her fitted faded jeans as she turned a corner people started rushing back and forth.

Suddenly the airport was thrown into a sea of noises, cries of happiness of seeing their loved ones and cries of grief as their dear ones parted filled the air. She quickly weaved her way through walking towards the waiting arena. Her eyes frantically searched for any sign THAT showed her name.

Minutes ticked by yet there was no sign of anybody approaching her. As the time passed by, she began to grow impatient. She clutched her bag tighter and tapped her foot nervously with a last glance towards the exit. She whipped around and made her way towards the restrooms.
.......................

"Baby hold me closer....closer? You are the most beautiful girl I have ever seen. Come near babes" Rudra murmured huskily as he clutched the person beside him tighter. Beneath him the person shifted uncomfortably.

"Baby!!!"Rudra whispered, and an angry grumble sounded and seconds later a head with long locks emerged from rudras clutches glaring at him.

"God! Will you ever shut up rudra?" Omkara grumbled angrily at his brother as he threw rudra's arms and legs away from him. He moved to the farthest end of the bed curling to his side.

A lady dressed in a grand attire padded softly into the room and headed for the curtains flinging them aside. Warm sunlight rushed in lightening up the entire room. She turned looking at the two boys sleeping. She walked towards them and looking at them fondly, her eyes and cheeks cracked into a number of wrinkles as a smile played softly on her lips. She was not their mother but she never thought of them less than her sons.

"Good morning baccho!!"

She said loudly dispite her age her voice boomed in the quiet room. Sleepy mumbles and snores answered her. She sighed no matter how old she was or how old these boys were, getting them out of bed every morning was nothing less than hell.

"Last warning boys!!! You know very well what am capable of" she threatened, yet her threats had no reaction, she huffed in determination and walked up to the side table where a glass of water sat, picking it up she swiftly emptied its contents equally on both of her grandsons faces off.