5.ARJUN SINGH RATHOD??

Breathing became pants as she urged her already numb legs forward. She had to keep moving. She glanced over her shoulder just like she did a million times before. There was no one in sight, of course there wasn't. But the moment she turned away, she could hear them. Their heavy steps that seem to get closer every passing second.

Priyanka swallowed trying to keep her tears at bay. This was supposed to be a regular morning, where she heads to work in her usual metro bus, she wasn't supposed to get suspicious of a certain group of men and shouldn't have hurried off her bus at a random stop, resulting in loosing her phone . She should have thought twice before she boarded a random auto just because she saw those same men getting off the bus right behind her. Her auto shouldn't have run out of fuel right in front of an isolated construction area. And more importantly her suspension shouldn't have turned into a reality night mare.

She hurried on, the construction site was nearing and the isolated building did not look like anyone had visited it for a while. If only she had not lost her phone, one call to her brothers and she would have been safely in her room by now. She blinked rapidly, it was no use thinking about her family now. She was already a nervous wreck ,if she kept thinking about them then what ever chances she had of getting out of this situation would disappear.

Sweat dribbled at the nape of her neck. She gulped in a big breath of much needed air, pausing for a second. She looked up at the long steps leading into the building. She knew she would be walking right into the trap, but chances of confusing them and hiding were a bit more.

A small thud had her scrambling up the stairs as fast as her legs could take her.

Reaching the first floor she ran in a random direction ducking under a dark dusty corner. Seconds ticked by, she crouched pressing against the cold concrete wall.

She strained her ears trying to catch onto some sound but all she could hear was her heavy breathing and her heart pounding in her ears.

Seconds turned into minutes, and her breath slowed. The pounding stopped and she felt calmer. Her small flicker of hope swelled in her chest. They must have left after searching for her. Now all she had to do was pick up the courage to get out of this place and make a run for it.

She bent slowly trying to get a better view when suddenly a hand gripped her yanking her out of her hide out. She yelled in pain as she was dragged out roughly by her arm, pushing her out into the sunlight.

The sudden light made Priyanka squint. Her eyes adjusted, to the brightness and suddenly everything was clear.

She was surrounded by about six or seven men. All heavily built, and ready to kill. She gulped. Her sweaty palms turned into fists as she clutched handfuls of her skirt.

The man who dragged her out let out a throaty laugh. " what did you think? That we wouldn't Find you?"

Chills ran down her spine. She shivered. Her eyes flickered across all their faces.

" we warned you not to take up this story didn't we?" the man spoke again. Priyanka's eyes widened as realization hit her. This was all cause of that story? They were going to kill her just because she was going to take up their story?

" And now your going to pay" he picked up a long iron rod. Priyanka eyed the rod terrified. She really didn't think that was necessary. One punch with his fist and she would be dead in no time.

So this was how she was going to die. Thoughts of her family fled through her mind making it hard for her to breath. An shrill bolt of fear jolted through her ,she wanted to run but her legs seemed to be rooted to her spot. Suddenly the lights seemed too bright, and nausea kicked in making her head swirled.