2.And THEY MEET

All the oberois heads snapped towards the voice. Suddenly Anika was crowded by everyone. Tej was d first one to reach her

" There's my girl!!!!!!." he crowed as he folded her warmly in a bear hug rocking her from side to side. Anika laughed as she hugged him back.

"Stop tej!!! Don't crush her and let me take a look.." Dadi complained and impatiently pulled them apart to get a better look at Anika.

"Haye Rabba!!!!!!" She gasped as she cupped anikas face "badi soni lag rahi hain tu kudi!!!" Anika smiled immediately melting into her motherly touch.

"Tej!!" she exclaimed turning towards her son. " Why dint you tell me about her arrival before??? I would have prepared something special for her. Pagle!!" she slapped him on his arm. Anika laughed, Her laugh was suddenly cut off when someone pulled her into a tighter hug. Before she could react she was let down. A smiling face appeared in front of her.

"Hello didi..... Mein hoon Rudra" A adorably dashing young man greeted her shaking her hand vigorously. Anika chuckled.

"Hello Rudy" she said as she shook his hand with the same enthusiasm. Rudra's eyes widened "Did u just call me Rudy?" he asked as his bottom lip quivered. Anika raised her eyebrows " wasn't I supposed to?? I felt it suited u more.."

"It does!!!!" he cried happily. Anika laughed as she was once more pulled into a bear hug.

"Is he high?? Stop it rudra. U r scaring her!!" A cool voice got anikas attention. she pulled away from rudra and looked at his brother. A warm friendly smile greeted her.

" hiii I m omkara... Welcome to oberoi mansion..." anikas smile broadened as she shook hands feeling for d first time that this was the interaction where she wasn't crushed in a hug. She stared at omkaras hair locks that framed his face perfectly.

"Oh and I m sorry for my brother's weirdness" Anika grinned.

"Hold on" tej said as he spun anika to a shy looking girl and a stunning lady.

"Meet my daughter Priyanka and my wife Jhanvi" tej said as a shy girl offered a small smile to anika and a stunning lady embraced her delicately.

Soon as the space around anika was filled with excited voices as everyone wanted to talk to her.

"We all have been waitng for you anika" Tej said as they slowly led her into the house. Anika eyes flickered at the back of table where a sole young man in tux sat calmly eating his breakfast and not even slightly bothered by the commosion that was going around him. For some reason she could not avert her eyes from him, she couldn't see his face as he was bent forward but there was something about him. It strangely bugged her that he wouldn't even come to say hello.

"Thats our eldest brother Shivaay" om said appearing beside her. a
Anika quickly looked away
" oh" she said.

"Am sorry he forgot to pick you up. He has a lot to juggle"

Anika smiled at om "its ok i can take care of myself" om nodded and turned away. As soon as omkara's back was to her anika glared through narrowed eyes at the breakfast eating man she already did not like him.

Everyone started dispersing to their jobs and Anika followed Tej uncle as he went on and on talkng about his mansion and how he was so happy to have her. Dadi walked quietly beside her smiling at her occasionally. Just as Anika was about to say something, Suddenly someone stepped between her and dadi blocking her completely. Anika staggered a few steps back in shock. Shivaay bent hugging his grand mom and murmured something soft to her . Dadi smiled and nodded and he spun around striding out without a glance at Anika.