37. Are we even now?

DINNNNGGG DOOONGGGG!

" will someone please get the door!" Dadi yelled, her eyes glued to the TV.

DINNNNGGG DOOONGGGGGGGG

"KHANAAAAAAAA!"

DINNNNGG-

" god dammit!" She growled angrily, as she rose from her place " I have to do everything in this stupid mansion. No one wants to help the old lady anymore! Brats!" She grumbled, pulling open the large doors.

"Oh!" She stopped in surprise, her glare softening as she seized up the girl on her front door.

" Yes dear?" She asked, smiling warmly.

" Uhh...Hi..Mam is Rudra home?" Sowmya grimaced uncomfortably.

Dadi's brows shot up " around here, everyone calls me Dadi, dear"

" Oh" Sowmu blushed " is Rudra home Dadi?"

Dadi chuckled " common in! He's home, you can go on upto his room" she walked back to her couch, with Sowmya trailing behind her slowly " I highly doubt that lazy bum would even come down if I call him. Third room on the left. You will know it's his room" she sighed slumping back down.

Sowmya stood there awkwardly, for a second. Dadi smiled at her encouragingly, giving her a small nod  she walked up the stairs.

As she turned down the corridor, loud music thrumped from one room. She pursed her lips, already guessing which was Rudra's room.

Taking a deep breath she closed her eyes, reminding herself why she was here and rapped the door twice. The music shut off and a moment later the door swung open by a messy haired Rudra with a dumbell in his hand.

His eyes bulged out " are you!!! Omygo-..What is goi-- ...Wait is this a dream!?" He stuttered, looking at her up and down.

Somu almost rolled her eyes " did you follow me all the way to my house?! Wait who let you in?" He gaped at her.

She crossed her arms and fixed him with a stern look. He smiled, leaning against his doorway " well..Am Impressed. No one has ever stalked me this sincerely before. Creepy. But impressive"

" Shut up Rudra and let me in!"

" Woah! Stalker and demanding. You are one of a kind aren't you?"

" Uff" she pushed him aside, barging in. She stopped taking in the huge place decorated with half naked girls and superheroes. His room was so big he even had a place for a small gym. Gosh these guys were loaded.

She turned around, and caught him looking at her bizarrely" uh.... You have a really nice room" she smiled tightly.

Rudra cocked a brow " seriously!? You show up here, almost giving me a heart attack to tell me I have a nice room? No. Really is everything alright?"

She watched the humour simmer into worry in his eyes, she looked away, swallowing hard. True. Nothing was ok.

" Hey" his voice was soft as he walked up to her, placing an arm on her shoulder, bending to her level "Somu is everything alright?"

She stared at her feet " no." She whispered " nothing is alright" she looked at him then, her eyes moist " I dunno what to do Rudra" his face darkened, worry etching into his features " I don't know what am doing, I don't know what I am doing here, I know you must think am crazy showing up at your plac-"

" No." He cut her " I don't think you are crazy, but am gonna go crazy if you don't tell me what's wrong in a few seconds" his voice was soft but tense.