31. Mr and Mrs Malhotra

The flight to Dubai was long, but comfortable, in the wide first- class seat, with a grim stone Singh Oberoi for company, Anika slumbered into a heavy sleep as soon as the flight took off.

She had barely gotten any sleep before she was nudged sharply awake. Their flight was circling toward the airport, with the afternoon sun pouring in through the windows.

She was gorggy as she trudged lazily through the terminals, struggling to keep up with Shivaay's brisk pace.
Slowly her sleepiness faded away as they arrived in the business lounge.

" Morning sir" a deep voice flitted out of nowhere. A man, who could easily be mistaken for a giant, walked up to them.

Anika's eyes widened at the sight of his huge, bouldered stature, and as if his built was not enough, a heavy black turban sat on his head, pushing his giantess to an unnatural view.

He bowed, his gigantic shoulders dipping in respect. " We are are ready for you sab" he murmured, his voice almost a low rumble.

Shivaay gave a curt nod, " what's going on?" Anika mumrmed, stepping closer to him, looking warily at the sardhar Singh.

" My team is already at their stations sir, waiting for your word," the Singh continued, not hearing Anika.

" How many?" Shivaay asked in an equally low voice

"10 sir, three at the coffee shop," he nodded at a small cheerful cafe on their left. Anika followed his gaze, trying to figure what they were talking about.

The cafe looked pretty normal, smiling baristas, and people with luggage, occupied the tabels, her eyes tho, stopped at a particular table where three men sat, all of them in black suits. Their faces expressionless as they sat, sipping their coffees. They wouldn't have caught anyone's eye, as they managed to blend in, but Anika knew better.

"Two near the restrooms" her mind snapped back to the Singh. " Three in the gift store, two in the electronic store" he rambled out. Anika's head was snapping to where ever place were mentioned and sure enough she spotted men In black every where.

" Alright let's move then" Shivaay ordered. " Right away sab" the Singh replied leading the way. He pressed his finger into his ear piece and said something. From the corner of her eyes Anika saw all the men move from their stations and trailing at a safe distance behind them.

A sharp twinge of something very close to stage fright twisted in the pit of her stomach as they made their way, out of the airport.

" Umm...Mind telling me what is going on?" Anika managed to whisper to Shivaay in middle of their walk. He stared up front," I do mind" he said speeding up his pace. Anika grounded her teeth.

" By the way sab" the Singh said, matching his pace with Shivaay's " I've booked a room on the name Mr.and Mrs.Malhotra in the Luxor Grand, just like you asked me to."

" Who Mr.and Mrs.malhotra?" She asked, suddenly, the sardhar looked at her for the first time, he threw a confused look at Shivaay. " You. Mrs. And sab Mr. Malhotra" he explained, hesitantly.

Anika blinked, in her frazelled state of mind, it took her a few seconds for his words to click in.

" Am sorry" she said stepping forward to correct him " I think you got the wro-"

"No. He's got it right" Shivaay, said cutting her out.

Anika's head snapped up at him, horror and realization washing over her. The man said something else but she didn't listen, her focus was completely on the man beside her.

Shivaay stared at our a second " let's go, we are already behind schedule" he said, pushing her into a walk.

They continued out and she showed amazing self-restraint, to not to kill him in front of his own men. It would probably end up bad for her.