Save a Life

Suicide is a common topic among our youth these days. It’s not surprising to know that we loose a life every 40 sec. What’s more tragic is being that almost half percentage of the deaths are consumed of females.

      Girls, it’s not something we take lightly. We never know what the people around us are going through. They might be smiling on the outside while they are completely hopeless in the inside. Out small request is that Everyone please stop for a second and take a look around you. It could be anyone. It could be that quiet girl who none talks to in your class, or that guy whom you see getting picked on but you just mind your business.

        Don’t. Don’t step back. Identify these people and talk to them. You literally don’t have to go up to them and say how you suddenly feel they are dull and are planning to kill themselves.

      No, talk to them naturally, just a small talk, if they completed their project, or how things are going. Light talk. Small talk.

     Talks which make them feel that, there is least someone who they can train upto if things go down hill. Be that person. Be that kind of person who someone would count on. Cause you really haven’t lived if you haven’t done something for someone who can’t give anything back.

    Brighten someone’s day up. Am sure you all can get a few seconds out of your busy schedules. You just need one second, one smile to save a life.

     And anyone if your feeling depressed or worried about something, or you just feel like getting something off your chest please feel free to DM us anytime. I know we are strangers but it’s sometimes better to vent out everything to a stranger than keeping them locked up.

     We are girls, and mostly of the same age as our readers, and I feel we are pretty open-minded too. So please feel free to approach us anytime. If possible we might suggest something. Or if not, we are more than happy to lend a listening ear or a shoulder. Nothing will be let out and that a promise

Yours
Trushnamallipudi