5.

Sorry for the late update, I'll keep them coming on a regular basis now. Let me know what you think!:D

She pulled me through her house showing me all her rooms. One room was full of books, it was like a library, I wanted to go in there and check it out. To figure out what she liked, but maybe later when she was done showing me everything. "Oh, Sam. This is the master bedroom." We stopped at the door way. My hand still in hers. She sighed happily, and pulled me inside. She let go of my hand so I could look around. I instantly wrapped my arms around my waist to hide myself. I felt horribly uncomfortable. This was HER room. I mean, she gets naked in here and stuff, and here I was alone with her, in her room.

I looked at her bed, as she walked into the master bath. It was made of silk, and a mahogany head rest. It was like a bed of a queen, which fit Katie perfectly. Her elegance seeped out of her like a river, and this bedroom matched her perfectly. "Is this house everything you've dreamed of?"

I jumped as she came out of the bathroom, I assumed she touched up her make up, but I didn't ask, "Yes, more so than I ever imagined. I love every bit of it. I've loved this house since I was a small girl. My big plan was to buy it when I got older, if I ever had enough money, or my retirement home."

Katie stepped closer to me, and smiled. Her perfect white teeth almost gleaming in the light from the room. I swallowed hard, my heart was beating fast, I held onto my side tighter. "Relax, Sam." her voice like silk, as she leaned in by my ear. My knees wobbled, and she grabbed my hands and put them on my sides, "Relax."

I stepped back, and looked her in the eyes. "I really do love your house, it's gorgeous. I s-should, go find Matt. My boyfriend." I looked at the door, and then her. "Katie," I shook my head. "I don't like girls." I mentally slapped myself as she straightened up and looked in my eyes. Didn't I though? Didn't I want this to happen when I planned on coming here? Wasn't that the whole reason I came?

"Hmm, so you're saying, you didn't come here to see me?" She looked in my eyes, she read me like an open book. She knew what I wanted even when I wasn't aware of it myself.

I wrapped my arms around my waist again. "I'm just a kid," I turned my back to her. "You're this elegant mystery, and I'm just a kid who doesn't even know what she wants yet. It doesn't make sense." I walked over to her window, and looked out at the view.

I could hear her sigh behind me, and then her body next to mine. "I came on too strong." She grabbed my hand, and turned me towards her. She held my hands, and looked in my eyes. Was this the soft side of her, under all the money, and clothes? "Can I start over?"

I nodded, not taking my eyes from hers.

She smiled happily, it wasn't her award winning smile, it was charming, and sweet. "I just wanted to impress you." She laughed humorlessly, and looked down, at our hands, then she put my hands by my sides, and smiled, "We're missing a party."