17.

....Katie's POV....

I don't know what had come over me, I just wanted her. I wanted every inch of her. I didn't care if we just met, or if this was our actual first date. I clenched my jaw, trying to control myself, I gripped the steering wheel tightly. I think Sam noticed, and she placed her hand on my arm. I had never been this passionate with anybody in my entire life. I just wanted her bare skin, her warmth. She had to feel the same way right? She had after all kissed me back, with just as much force as I did.

Sam's fingers rubbed my arm gently waiting for my hand to loosen from the steering wheel, and take her hand. I looked over at her quickly, then back at the road, as I sped down the freeway. "Katie, slow down." She whispered soothingly. I took my foot off the petal, realizing I had crept up to 120mph. I put my hand in Sam's, and let my body relax.

I sighed, defeated. "I'm sorry, I've just never met anybody like you, you make me crazy."

She looked at my, and I could see her out of the corner of my eye. Her head tilted to the side, and her hair fell off her shoulder. I looked at her for a second before the road once again kept me away from her beauty, but in that second, I could see how absolutely, incredibly beautiful she was. Perfect skin, perfect hair, toned body, perfect teeth.

I started to feel warm, my heart got butterflies. What the hell? What's this? Butterflies? I haven't had butterflies since highschool. Nobody has given me those, especialy not just by looking at me. My heart sped up, and I squeezed her hand.

"Katie?" I raised my eyebrows at her, in question, "What's going through your head right now?"

"Well, how crazy you make me feel. I was just thinking that when I looked at you, just now, it gave me butterflies, and nobody has given me butterflies since high school. Nobody has made me feel this much for them, not like you have." I kept my eyes on the road, afraid to look at her.

She stayed quiet for a little while, not saying anything, and looking at our hands locked together. "Why do I, of all people, make you feel this way?"

I didn't really have an answer for that, because i didn't know. "I don't know, Sam. If i had an answer for you, i'd be more than happy to give it, but i know since the moment I saw you on that beach, I knew you were special. Something about you just lured me in." I stared off, thinking about seeing her storm away to the drinking stand. I instantly knew I had to go talk to her. I hadn't planned on throwing a party that night, I had actually wanted to just sleep, because of all the moving, but I couldn't miss the chance to see her again, because my luck, she would have dissapeared forever.

She playfully said, "Do you think you're going to ask me on another date?"

I smiled, and shrugged, "I'm not sure yet." I laughed a little bit, then looked at her pouty face, with her bottom lip stuck out, it took all I could to not reach over there and take that lip between my teeth. She then smiled at me, and laughed.

"Hey, you're beautiful." My smile faded, as she spoke these words, she was looking down at our hands, "You're very beautiful.' She then smiled shyly down at her lap.

She looked so innocent, and peaceful. I squeezed her hands, and smiled. "You are very beautiful. More beautiful than any other person I've met. I'm glad that you're a part of my life now. I'm so grateful that i have got to meet you."

We sat in a comfortable silence. I pulled off the freeway, and headed towards her house. "Katie, do you mind if I stay with you? My mom hasn't come home in a few days, and I would like to not be alone."