30.

...Sam's POV...

Katie sent me into her to change. I knew she was preparing a fire, and something warm to drink. I was soaking wet. My hair dripping from the rain. I put on some warm sweats, and threw my hair in a high bun. I can't believe my mom just kicked me out. I'm her daughter, like her only child, why would she do this to me?

I know my mom has never been the best of mom's but i mean come on, really? She kicked me out because I loved an older woman? It was kind of ridiculous. Soon enough she will leave though, go back to wherever she goes for so long, and I won't have to worry about what she says or how she feels because she won't be around. I slumped on the bed, letting my feet dangle off the edge. I watched them swing back and forward. I wish I could say that I liked my mom, but honestly, ther was nothing there for her. I loved her because she had raised me enough, but i didn't want anything to do with her.

I covered my face with my hands feeling tears about to break over the rim of my eye lids. I tried to suck them up. Urging them to go back, but they spilled over anyways. I gritted my teeth together, watching my feet turn blurry from the tears.

I felt like throwing something. Like thrashing around from the anger I felt lashing through my body. I wanted to hit a wall, though I knew i wouldn't. I grabbed the pillow and threw in on the floor. Breathing through my teeth. I wrapped my hands around my waist, feeling foolish as it flopped lifelessly, and slid across the room, stopping at the base of the wall.

I let out a soft breath trying to gather my thoughts, and trying to figure out what I was going to do. I dropped off the bed, to recieve the pillow i had thrown. I sighed, and lobbed it back on the bed. I closed my eyes, feeling tired. Emotionally tired, physically tired. I just wanted to rest. I knew Katie was downstairs waiting for me, and that is where I wanted to go. Though the bed seemed so inviting, Katie was who I wanted.

I slowly walked downstairs, and found her sitting on the couch, watching TV. She hadn't seen me yet. Still in the shadow of the wall. I kind of felt creepy, but I couldn't help but notice how I was feeling when i saw her. I felt something, warm, my body began to regenerate at the sight of this beautiful elegant woman. Sitting in yoga pants, and a hoodie, watching television. I wrapped my arms around my waist. I love her. I really love her. I felt a smile creep over my lips, and I walked out of the hall way into the living room.

Katie's eyes met mine, and she extended her arms to me. I enfolded myself into them, and we sat cuddling for a while, watching TV.

"I could sit like this forever with you," she blurted out. I tilted my head back on her shoulder to look into her her eyes. She smiled, and blushed slightly.

I turned around, and planted a soft kiss on her lips, "So could I."

                                                                               End.

A/N

I know some of you may be upset that I haven't updated in so long. It's been a long couple months, being busy with my fiance, planning our life. Trying to finish up in school, and all of that stuff. I'm terribly sorry, I planned on finishing this awhile ago. I'm sorry I dragged it on so long. I hope that you will continue to read the rest of my stories and that you enjoyed this one.

<3