28.

...Sam's POV...

I put my was down, I didn't really want to talk to him, but i knew he saw me. I knew he was going to come over here and say something. I felt a tap on my shoulder, "Sam," his dark eyes were sad, and restless.

"Matt," I nodded slightly unsure what to say. I wrapped my arms around my waidt, looking a Katie.

"Can I talk to you,  for a moment?" He eyed Katie suspiciously. I cringed, not wanting to get up.

Katie nodded to me, knowing it would be the best.

I sighed slightly, then nodded. We headed outside, and sat on the curb. I waited for him to speak, "Sam," He began, struggling to go forward.

"Matt," I nodded in respons.

He fiddled with his hands, "I just want to say that I'm sorry. I'm a horrible person for doing that to you. We were together so long, you deserved a little more respect then I gave you." He put his head down, and scratched his head, then meeting my eyes, "and i heard about your incident." He inspected my stitches , "Are you doing okay?" There was more than one meaning behind his words.

I nodded, "Yeah,  I'm alright." I half smiled. "And about us, I forgive you. We were going down hill anyways. And we both despised each other." I let out a sarcastic laugh, "I'm happy now."

He put his arm around my back and hugged me, "I'm glad you're happy." We hugged for a few moments.

"I'm should probably get back," I patted his arm, "I'm glad we worked this out."

"Sam," He grabbed my wrist as I was walking away, "is she...Are you- Are you like...dating?"

I smiled and nodded. "Yes,we are."

A/N
Sorry it's short! I'm exhausted but i hope you enjoy it for now. I'll write more later on tonight^_^