23.

*******FAIR WARNING********

This may be graphic for some of you...

...Katie's POV...

I held the car door open for Sam, and closed it for her once she got it. I looked around feeling this weird ominous feeling that somebody was staring at me. I could feel the hairs on the back of my neck stand up. It wasn't inviting.

I quickly got in on my side, started the car and sped down the road. I looked in the rear view mirror, and put my hand in Sam's lap. I felt her cold fingers wrap around mine. I tightened my grip, hoping it would warm them up a little bit. I smiled at her, then looked back at the dark road, headed back to my house.

I couldn't shake the feeling that something was about to happen, something serious. I looked at Sam, worried. We arrived at my house, I quickly ran to Sam's side, and let her out. Then we got inside, and I locked the door. I still felt uneasy. I sat her down on the couch. "Sam, please, stay here. I feel, odd. I walked over to start a fire, because it was cold.

I turned back to Sam once the fire was started, and she smiled at me lightly. I sighed, and knelt down in front of her, placeing my hands on her knees. "Sam, you're very special. Not just to me, but to your friends, and family. You're a wonderful girl." I grabbed her hands, holding them in her lap. Knealing on the floor, looking up into her eyes. "I'm so happy that I met you." Her windblown hair was hanging over her shoulder, her head tilted to the side. Her cheeks turning red, as she blushed.

She grabbed my face, and bent down, pressing her lips to mine. Her soft sweet lips. I couldn't get enough of them. They were perfect, they tasted wonderful. My heart fluttered, and my body tingled. I ran my hands up her legs to her waist, our bodies becoming heated. I pulled myself, and pulled her along with me. I pressed my body against hers, she didn't object. Her hands were on my back, holding me tighter. I felt one of her hands start to pull my shirt, her skin on my skin. I sighed against her lips. "Sam," I breathed heavily against her neck. I didn't want to take this further than she wanted. She could tell I was stopping, but continued to move her hand up my back.

Soft panting broke from her lips, "Katie," She pulled my shirt off, I stood their in my bra, and sweat pants. I shuddered, when her finger tips ran along my torso, as her eyes consumed me. I never feel like this, so nervous about being naked in front of somebody, never wanting their approval so bad. This girl, she had something over me.

I felt goosebump rise on my body. I held Sam against me, I whispered in her ear, "I like this side of you." I then took her ear lobe in my mouth, sucking and pulling on it sexily.

She whimpered softly, unhooking my bra. I let it fall off of my body, and she took a sharp breath in, running her hand up my body, leaving a trail of fire behind them. Her hand cupped my breasts, as her lips met my neck, and my back met the wall.

Oh, gosh, this is happeneing, I can't believe this. She's taking control of me. This small, shy girl, is amazing. I pulled her shirt off, and threw in to the corner. She blushed slightly, but continues. I wrapped my arms around her perfect body. "Katie, take me to your bed." Her eyes met mine, storms forming in here blue eyes. I pushed her back, locking my lips to hers down the long hall that never seemed to end. I found my door, struggling to open it. My sweats were half way down my legs, and Sam's hands cupped my ass.

My body felt warm, and wanted. I kicked my sweats off as the door opened. We stood by the bed, kissing, tongues dancing. I took her bra, and unhooked it, her plump breasts waiting for my lips. I pushed her on the bed, quickly straddling her, and taking her breast in my mouth. I pulled her pants off, and got on the edge of the bed. I knelt down between her legs, she eagerly let me in.

I kissed her gently, where she wanted it most. Where I've been craving to go since our date. Her hands found my hair, and she held me against her. Riding the wave of passion within her. She shook under me, orgasm breaking throughout her body. Her body collapsed on the bed, she breathed heavily. I crawled up her body, and looked down into her eyes. I kissed her lips softly, I put my head on her chest hearing her rapid heart beat. I closed my eyes, and kissed her bare chest.

Shr rolled me over,and kissed my neck. I wasn't actually expecting her to want to pleasure me since she's never been with a woman. I slowed her down, and made her look in my eyes. I smiled at her, and ran my thumb across my cheek bone. She leaned into my hand, and slowly worked her way down my body.

I collapsed under her, as finished, and gasped for air. I pulled her up on top of me. I kissed her softly, and smiled with my eyes closed. She snuggled on my chest, and sighed happily. I ran my fingers up and down her back, she giggled into my neck. Without thinking, I just said it, it just came out. I meant it, more than I thought I would, but I did. "I love you," my eyes flew open, her body stiffened a little bit, then relaxed. Oh no, did I mess this up?

She raised her head and looked at me, our eyes lingering on each other for a few moments. I don't know if she knew what to say, I looked at her hopeful that she felt the same. When she didn't say anything I let my eyes lower. Maybe she didn't feel the same, it was soon, it was way to soon to be bringing that into the messed up relationship we already had.

"I love you too," her lips grazed mine. I smiled, and laughed nervously. How was she doing this? Making me so shy, and nervous? I mean, this girl was the definition of shy, she was not brave, and she always seemed to be insecure. Maybe this side of her would stick around, I wouldn't mind that at all.

******

Hoped you guys enjoyed!!!

What comes after this?? What do you think????