12.

SAM'S POV

I awoke with a pounding headache. I kept my eyes closed tightly, and then felt arms wrap around my waist. I sat up alert, what the fuck, who the fuck? I looked over at the person next to me, Katie? Memories of last night started flooding through my head. Matt? What happened? I felt tears well up in my eyes, maybe I was more drunk then i thought. Katie had awoke, and saw the alarm on my face, and the tears in my eyes. "Sam, are you okay?"

I shook my head, i know what we shared last night i remembered. Her hand was on my back, and it was comfortable, it belonged their, and i knew it. I still couldn't help but be upset about Matt. We had been together for so long, and I just felt betrayed and broken. How could he do such a thing? I looked over at Katie, "I need to find my phone."

She stretched beside me, I could tell she didn't like where this was going, but she didn't really know what my plan was. I just knew i had a million messages from Shelly, and maybe my mom who knows, but probably from Matt after he sobered up. "Sam, honey, your purse is in the corner, it's probably in there." Her tone had been sweet, but i could see some sort or hurt behind it. I knew she didn't want me to worry, or for me to go back with Matt.

I looked over at her, and took her hand, "I'm sorry, but good morning." I leaned over and kissed her softly on the lips, and I saw the smile play on her lips. She sighed happily, and the pushed the hair behind my ear. I probably looked like a disaster, and it wasn't fair that she can wake up and look like a goddess, and I wake up looking like Chewbacca. I probably had gross morning breath from drinking last night too, but she didn't seem to mind, she just closed her eyes and relaxed back into the bed as i got up to search for my purse. When i found it i heard my phone buzzing, in the side pocket, Oh great who could that be?

I pulled it out, it was Matt, i ignored it, and went straight to the 59 texts i had waiting. Shelly text me multiple times asking if i was okay, how it went. What happened, i sent her a reply, Just woke up, I'm hung over, and she kissed me. That's it.

Katie shifted behind me, and i turned to look at her, "Matt texted me, saying that he was sorry, and that he wants to fix things." For some reason I knew I could confide in her and tell her about my problems and no matter what she will try and help me.

She sat up then looking at me from across the room, looking perfect as the morning sun hit her face. My stomach started fluttering. "Well," she patted the bed next to her, "What do you want to do?"

As I got on the bed, I instantly folded myself into her arms. "Stay here, with you." I looked up at her, and she was looking in her eyes, her teeth shining down at me. "I hate him, and i think I always will." I buried my face into her neck, and sighed softly.

I felt her back stiffen, and then relax again. "Hate is a strong word, and an ugly one at that. I know you're upset, but you can't hate him. He's just a stupid boy," She kissed my forehead, and left her lips there. 

I smiled against her, then kissed her cheek. "May I shower?"

She nodded, "Would you like breakfast? It'll help get rid of that headache." She didn't wait for my answer, she just ran her thumb over my lips and got up and dissapeared into the big house.

I pulled the blankets off, then grabbed a towel out of her cupboard, and started the shower. I didn't bother to lock the door because i trusted that Katie wouldn't walk in, and try anything, and not that i'm all that sure if I would stop her anyways. I quickly showered, and left my hair in a bun, trying not to get it wet. She had so many different body washes, and they all smelled delicious, so I chose the pomegranite one, just because it seemed she didn't use it that often. Once I got out, I rummaged through her cabinets for toothpaste, I finally found it. I put some on my finger, and  rubbed it in my mouth, at least trying to freshen my breath a little, so I wouldn't kill her.

I went to put the toothepaste back, knocking a pill bottle out of the cabinet, I looked at it quickly though it was non of my business, it read Prozac. An antidepressent? Why? I wasn't going to ask about it, not until I knew her better. I quickly put it away when I heard her coming through the bedroom door. I put the toothpaste up where it belonged, then threw the clothes back on, and headed out to meet her.