16.

....SAMS POV....

I woke up early for the day Katie planned on taking me on a date. I didn't know what I should wear, what if she wanted to hike, or what if it was fancy? I groaned staring at the clothes in my closet, Shelly walked into my room, "you poor child, let me help you. She quickly picked out a simple tank top, and a maxiskirt. "Casual, but classy enough, ask her what to wear when she picks you up, I'm sure she will make you change if you're not dressed properly, or hell, she's rich enough she will just take you shopping."

I threw my shoe at her, "It's not even like that." She laughed and walked out. I pulled on the outfit and looked at myself in the mirror. I twirled, "Shelly, what shoes?" my voice was a little to panicked for the question, but I was nervous. She annoyingly came into my room, and I smiled innocently, she grabbed my sanders and chucked them at my feet, "Thank you love."

I looked at myself in the mirror and decided that it was perfect, I looked fine, and hopefully this would work out okay. "Okay, hoe, I'm leaving." Shelly hugged me, "You be safe and have fun, if this outfit doesn't work out for you, well, wear the black dress for fancy, and you know what to wear for outdoor activities." She kisses my cheek, and was gone.

*************************************

I hear a soft knock on my door, and jumped up from the couch, I stopped at the mirror by my door, and fixed my hair and made sure my face looked okay, I opened the door to see Katie there, in a black sun dress. "Hi," she said, as she took me in.

"Hi." I smiled at her and blushed as she looked me over.

"You look beautiful," our eyes met, she pulled out a huge bouquet of roses from behind her back.

"Oh, Katie." I took them in my hands and immediately smelled them, "They're beautiful," I smiled, "Thank you." I turned around and walked to the kitchen to find a vase. Sue followed behind me, looking around my house. it was clean thankfully.

"Your house is nice." She was behind me, I could feel how close she was, as I sat the vase on the counter, I turned to face her. The intensity between us was almost to much to bare. "Are you ready?" Her eyes were glued to mine, she was so close to me, I wanted her to touch me, grab me, anything. I wanted her lips on mine. I nodded quietly, and her lips parted. She smiled, and grabbed my hand and we headed out.

We got into her Audi, and headed down the road, "I hope you don't mind, but it's like and hour away. Just let me know if you're hungry or anything. I'll pull over."

"Where are we going?"

Her hand wrapped into mine on my lap, "You'll see."

We drove for a long ways in silence, it was comfortable, I looked over at her whole she was concentrating in the road. She didn't notice I was looking at her, and she looked beautiful when she wasn't trying to impress anybody. I smiled and ran my thumb over her hand. I leaned over and kissed her cheek. She smiled and blushed, I took her by surprise, and her reaction was adorable.

"Sam," she looked at me then back at the road.

"Hmmm?" I leaned my head on your shoulder, and watched the road.

"Thank you for letting me take you out."

I hugged her arm tightly, "Oh you're welcome." I giggled.

We pulled off the freeway and sat up, what, there were comes and people directing traffic. "What is this?"

She smile and put her hand on my leg, my heart raced. She quickly took her hand back and looked at me, and she noticed my alarmed face. "I didn't..." she swallowed hard, and looked at me.

This Is ItOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara