11.

..Sam's POV..

When her lips hit mine I felt my world erupt like a time bomb exploded in my stomach. When she pulled away I wanted more I wanted everything, every part of her. I needed her. "I...Thank you," was all I could manage. I was thankful that she wanted me just as bad as I wanted her. I looked up and looked in her eyes she seemed defeated and confused. I didn't want that, I smiled at her and wrapped my hands in hers.

It felt good to touch her knowing she felt the same I felt amazing, and normal to touch this woman. I though. I didn't like girls I thought I wasn't lesbian. my whole life I've known I was straight until she came along making me crave everything about her.

I've only know her one night but I feel like we've been friends for a long time. I feel so comfortable with her. I looked in her eyes, confidence welling up inside of me, "why do you like me?"

She pulled her perfectly arched eyebrows together, and looked serious in my eyes, "Why wouldn't I? I mean you're perfect, and sweet and beautiful."

I smiled at her sweetly for the compliments but squeezed her hand and let the smile fade from my face, "Katie, we hardly know each other, I don't even know your last name, I don't know where you came from, you don't know y life story, we don't know anything..."

"Looks like we will just have to learn then.." she touched my cheek.

"But I'm so young," I closed my eyes and put my head down.

She pulled me in her arms, "and I'm old."

She smiled against my ear. I wrapped my arms around her tall skinny frame, and leaned rested y weight on her. This night had been eventful but an emotional roller coaster, I sighed on her neck. I was suddenly exhausted and was ready for bed. I knew I needed to find my phone and make sure my mom wasn't flipping out, though maybe she wouldn't really care, maybe she would just not even notice. she does that sometimes, goes through these spells of absence and she leaves me unattended.

"Let's get you to bed." Katie pulled me towards her room, "you can sleep in here if you'd like or in the guest rooms wherever you're comfortable."

"Will you sleep with me?" I was feeling more sober now, but still hazy hopefully I wouldn't have a hangover in the morning.

"If that's what you want." Katie put me on the bed and covered me up then kissed my forehead almost like a mother would with her child. It wasn't weird though it was comforting and I loved it.

She crawled into bed next to me and wrapped her arms around my waist lightly she snuggled next to me comfortable without effort, we fit together perfectly. I opened my eyes and looked around the room. It was perfect, the window was open and the moon was shining through illuminating the room, the breeze made the curtains flow, the sleep of the ocean seeped through my nostrils relaxin my body. With Katie next to me I was warm and felt safe, but it made me wonder, how did she sleep in this house all by herself, and how was she not lonely all the time?

.......A/N.......

Sorry for the short updates, I felt like writing but I didn't have a computer and doing it on my phone isn't easy.