chapter twentythree (1/2)

a/n (author's note)

hi there! this is a late update-ish considering i use to update daily lmaooo

hope you enjoy and leave comments because it's really encourages me! :) 

------------

(harry) 

"You guys are so fucked up." Gigi laughs a little, glancing at mainly Taylor and I, and raises her cup. "To dysfunctional friends!" Tay finally cracks a smile and I do too. Karlie and Selena raise up their cups and repeat after Gigi while Tay and I look at each other and it's like we'd just read each other's minds and raise our cups together. "To dysfunctional friends!" We say and laugh.

"Whoa! Whoa, whoa!" Liam takes his seat and starts pouring himself a drink. He takes a sip and looks at me as he does. By the time, Niall and Zayn get there we're all sipping on our drinks. Gigi starts getting giddy about starting the game. She's looking at all of us as she places an empty water bottle in the centre.

"Also!" Gigi shoots her head up. "No backing out from any of your truths and dares!" She has one of her devious looks.

The game starts out pretty chill but after the bottle lands on a person. We're all fretting over what truth or dare to give them once they pick between truth and dare. The first few rounds everyone's picking dare but they aren't anything scandalous. We've got Selena singing a song about the person on her right as a dare who's Karlie, Liam had to eat the whole box of pizza within 5 minutes and I think he rather enjoyed choking on it and Karlie had to talk about her favourite and least favourite person in the circle. Her favourite's Tay and her least is Liam because he was late. A few more rounds go and no one's picked dare yet.

"Finally!" Selena cheers as the bottle points to me. Everyone else is also a little buzzed and cheers. "Truth or dare!" She asks me, eagerly.

"Truth." I say and wait for them all to decide on what to ask me. Meanwhile, I decide to sneak another sip of my water. I decide that I've had enough alcohol and I definitely couldn't keep drinking because someone has to drive tonight.

"Okay, okay, okay." Gigi waves her hands as she sips her drink with a straw. "I got one!" She says, looking at me with a cheeky smile. "Tell us about your first kiss!" I freeze.

"What!" Liam says, laughing. "That's so boring! One of you has had to have heard about that!" He's rolling his eyes at her. This assumption's wrong but the reason why he assumes is not entirely wrong. I've been friends with all these girls since forever so we knew stuff about each other. 

"Actually, no." Karlie says, slowly, looking at me. "We haven't. I don't even know who your first kiss was. Clearly, not your first girlfriend." She adds. This is true because in a sleepover Karlie had heard from my first girlfriend that I'd already 'done the deed' which during that time just meant I'd make out with someone else before.

"Go ahead." Zayn nudges me. "Give us all the details." He smirks, looking at me so stiff. I reach to pour myself another drink because this is going to be hard. Selena quickly grabs the bottle and laughs.

"Spill it!" She laughs and I just awkwardly nod my head.

I'm looking at Tay now and she's taking a sip from her cup, looking at me too. She shoots me a look and gives me a shrug. I sigh and laugh a little. "Okay. Actually." I pause and look at all of them. "Actually, I had my first kiss with someone in this very circle." I'm smirking at the memory.

"Shut up!" The girls gasp.

"It was with Taylor." I slowly say.