Say That You're Leaving With Me - Chapter 2

( Isabels POV)

I reached the front door of the apartment and unlocked it. As I went in I saw Ryan looking for something in the kitchen he looked over at me.

I stopped dead in my tracks, looking over at him with a shocked expression on both our faces. "Why are you at home Isabel?" Ryan asked suspicious of what was going on. "Uh… the nurse sent me home because I have a stomach ache." I lied, but he wasn't believing it. "They would have called Ian if you where being sent home and he would have let me know since I was gonna be here." He noted. Aw crap, he's on to me. "Uh, they changed their policy for seniors they don’t call anymore." I lied again. "Hm sure……" he said while staring me down, he knew I was lieing.

          "Okay, okay…. I'm ditching school……" I said looking down at my feet. "Ian's gonna be pissed if he finds out." He remarked. "If" I repeated half questioning half stating "Yes, if. I won't say anything, I have skipped school a few time before…" he confessed. "Thank you and I can believe that!" I said walking into the kitchen.

          "What are you doing here anyways?" I asked. "I needed to get the CD with the tracks we have already recorded, but I can't find the god damn thing anywhere!" he replied frustrated "I think I know where it is!" I exclaimed, I ran out of the room to Ian's bedroom, I remembered him listening to it yesterday.  I ran back into the room waving the CD in the air "I FOUND IT!" I yelled

          "Thank you, thank you!" Ryan said happily then giving me a hug. I was a little shocked that he hugged me, and I think so was he. It turned to awkward silence "I uh, better go their waiting for me." Ryan said moving towards the door "okay bye" I said as I watched him leave.