Say That You're Leaving With Me - Chapter 20

(Ian's POV)

A week later…

The corruptive noise of shaking metal from the screen door sounded through my ears, abruptly awaking me.

"Who the hell is up?" I ask myself ; It was one in the morning for heavens sake!

I shifted my legs out from the warm covers, and paced to the living room.

Well, isn’t this great?

I look to see Ryan stumbling around the living room, obviously drunk. We all had promised each other 'no more drinking' after what I had done to Isabel. I occasionally craved the taste and the relief from alcoholic beverages, but fought the urge knowing what was best for Isabel.  

I grabbed Ryan, and then dragged him to my room. He lay on my bed, as I opened up my laptop sitting on my black Ikea desk.

"Ian, your sister is really pretty…" he slurred

"Yes, she is." I replied then continued to plainly answer to his weird comments for about an hour, till he fell asleep. I hadn’t of wanted him to leave my room, possibly hurting Isabel as she has been by me before.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

8:45 AM (Next Morning)

(Ian's POV)

I slowly opened my eyes, and realized my head was lying on my laptop's keyboard. I laughed a bit to myself, but was thankful I didn’t drool on the keys.

My eyes scan the room and land on Ryan.

'oh yeah' I remember  

"Ryan, go take a shower or something." I say trying to get him out of my room.

After a few minutes of talking to and shaking him he finally is able to move and retreat to his own room.

I'll have to talk to him later.  He shouldn’t have been drinking; He could have harmed Isabel if things had gotten out of hand.

 I got ready for the day, and then spent a few hours working on some new songs.

It was Sunday, so Isabel wasn’t going to be getting up till around twelve. That was a good thing today though; it would give enough time for Ryan's hangover to pass, well at least for the most part.

I didn’t want her to get upset again, so I decided not to tell her about Ryan.

My timing accurate, Isabel finally got up at about twelve noon. She shuffled her feet on the floor, as the made her way to the kitchen and grabbed a bowl of cereal and milk. She plopped down in a chair at the table and began slowly eating the bowl of cheerios. 

Authors Note: Sorry its so short :/ I was determined to put something out tonight, but I had to start over once, and I am really tired :P Hopefully I'll be able to write more soon! Please give me feedback! I don't know if I really like this chapter.......