Say That You're Leaving With Me Chapter - 25

(Isabel's POV)

Everything is the usual routine, get dressed, eat breakfast, go to school, Ian picks me up and takes me home, I go to my room, blah blah blah.

I get up to go to the bathroom but someone grabs my arm, jerking me back.

What a surprise, its Ryan!

"We need to talk."  He states, his eyes staring into my soul

"Fine" I sigh

He pulls me into his bedroom leaving the door slightly open

"Just please listen to me," he starts

I really do need to give him a chance, everyone makes mistake and regrets things. I cross my arms across my chest, and listen intently.

"I am really sorry, I know I made a promise and broke that promise. I wasn’t thinking, and I'm just really sorry. I just want things to go back to how they were."

I had heard all I needed to just from that little bit; He apologized, admitted to what he did, and made it clear he wanted to be with me.

I swung my arms around him, he was stiff at first probably confused and shocked, but then he wrapped his arms around me in return.

"I love you Isabel Keaggy" He whispers into my ear while we hug

I pull back "I love you Ryan Follese" I smile, our faces full of pure glee

He leans down and roughly kisses me, making me head push back a bit but then I press back causing him to do the same.

We don’t kiss for long till I pull away. He leans down and wraps one arms around both of my legs, and the other around my back picking me up.

"Ryan, I have to do my homework" I give an excuse trying to get him to put me down, if I directly order him to, he surely wont.

He carries me to my bedroom and Ian catches eye of us. Well, this sure looks good. Ryan is carrying me in his arms. Into my bedroom.

 Ian has a 'sudden' loud coughing attack making us focus on him. His face is a mix of worry, anger, and laughter all melted together to create one unknown emotion.

"Jesus Ian! We're not gonna do anything" I say

"Sure…" he says skeptically then stalks away

I roll my eyes, sighing. How little of trust he has with me is incredible.

Ryan sets me in the office chair by my desk then he sits on my bed.

I set to working on my homework but Ryan's constant fiddling makes it hard to concentrate.

"Ryan, why don't you go take a shower or something?" I suggest "I should be finished by the time you get back"

"Are you trying to get rid of me?" he acts fakely defensive

"Yes." I say serious, but then my face cracks and I start giggling

"Okay, I’ll be back in like 15 minutes then"

"Okay babe” I smile then swirl my chair using my hand to stop when I was facing my desk one again

I finished up with math, Ryan walking in as I did the last question.

"You finished?" he asks me while vigorously  rubbing a towel on his head

"Yup!" I reply spinning back around   

We all have dinner together, made by Ian and I.  Afterwards Ryan and I watched TV in my room laying on my bed.

"Hey Ryan?" I looked up at him, his arms was around me and his hand was playing with my hair

"Yeah?"

"Promise me that it won't happen again, a real true promise." I said staring at the ceiling

 He turned on his side so he was facing me as did I

"I promise" he whispered in my ear

Our lips met and they did not want to separate. He shifted so that his arms were holding him above me, our lips still not breaking apart. Soon his tongue made its way into my mouth.

"Hey guys-" Nash walked in on our make-out session

"Woah, did not need to see that!" He said backing up and closed the door again

Ryan lay back down next to me and I rolled my eyes, count on Nash to ruin the moment.

"Ryan, I want to go somewhere. Just the two of us."  I spoke

"Like where?"

"I don’t know, anywhere…"

"We should."

"It would be fun"

"Don’t you have fall break in two weeks?"

"Yeah,"

"Well, maybe we should go then"

"Seriously?" I was getting excited now

"Yeah, I don't see why not. Well, the only thing is if Ian will let us go"

"Well if he doesn’t want us to, then we will go anyways. We don't have to listen to him"

"Yeah, but I'm not really on his good side right now."

"Oh. That's true… but we should talk about it anyways."

---------------

Sorry its so short but I just really wanted to get up a new chapter for you guys since you have all waited 2 weeks for it :)